Act 1, Scene 1
* Introduction to Brand: a hard-willed man and priest called by God to do God's work.
* Introduction to Agnes and Einar: a carefree couple only concerned with happiness and their selves.
Act 1, Scene 2
* Brand returns to his childhood home and reflects on how he remembers it from his childhood.
* Introduction to Gerd: the wild child of the area who chases an imaginary hawk that torments her.
Act 2, Scene 1
* Brand enters the town and comes upon the Mayor handing out famine food/supplies to the townsfolk.
* Brand is saved from the crowd by a woman begging for help from a priest.
Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1
* Men from the village come to speak to Brand about his actions to save the man needing help.
* Brand is intrigued by Agnes and her thoughts on the world.
Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2
* Brand's mother comes to him foretelling of her death and he tells...
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)