|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Trevor, Pray" - "Chameleon".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only part of a person's home that could not be improved in Soweto?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The walls.
(c) The driveway.
(d) The ceiling.
2. From what mental disorder did Temperance Noah suffer?
(c) Obsessive Compulsive Disordr.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. How did the author first endear himself to the black students at H. A. Jack Primary?
(a) He showed off his skills at speaking English and Afrikaans.
(b) He demonstrated that he could speak their native languages.
(c) He bought them new Transformers toys.
(d) He pulled a prank on a white teacher.
4. What unusual career move did Patricia make in the early 1980s?
(a) She became a secretary.
(b) She became a housekeeper.
(c) She started working in a factory.
(d) She became a chiropractor.
5. Which racial group was most common in Soweto, according to the author?
(a) Black people.
(b) Indian people.
(c) White people.
(d) Soweto was fully integrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the author afraid to pray for God to kill the thing that left feces in his grandmother's house?
2. Why did Frances Noah refuse to beat the author when the author was a little boy?
3. What did Patricia do after discovering the fecal matter in the trashcan?
4. How did the author's mother save him from the threatening men on the mini-bus?
5. How did Robert feel when Patricia asked him to impregnate her?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)