|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Phoney's Inferno.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fone say about the rat creatures?
(a) They are not scary and kinda dumb.
(b) They are a menace.
(c) They frighten him.
(d) They are just hungry.
2. What happens to Fone while he and Thorn are running in Chapter five that slows them down?
(a) He gets tangled in some brush.
(b) He falls into a pond.
(c) He falls into a hole.
(d) He hits his face on a branch.
3. After getting to the spring what does Fone say he should have asked the dragon?
(a) If he had seen Fone's cousins.
(b) Where Boneville is.
(c) What dragons eat.
(d) Why he is following him.
4. What do the possum children say that they are the best at?
(a) Rolling in the dirt.
(b) Hanging upside down.
(c) playing dead.
(d) Sleeping in the day.
5. What does Phoney call phase two of his plan in Chapter six?
(a) The sudden illness!
(b) The mysterious cow!
(c) Hit 'em while their down!
(d) No proof, no jail time!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hooded one say matters to Phoney?
2. What does Thorn tell Fone when he asks her why they are stopping in Chapter five?
3. What does Fone pretend to be while playing with the possum children?
4. Why does Gran'ma say for them not to worry about her in Chapter five?
5. What surprises Phoney when he enters Barrelhaven?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)