|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Kingdok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. fWhy do the two rat creatures explain that they have not captured Fone Bone?
(a) They have not been able to find him.
(b) He is with a dangerous old woman.
(c) He is too smart for them.
(d) Because of the Great Red Dragon.
2. What does Fone say about the help that Miz 'Possum has given to him?
(a) It is what has gotten him through the winter.
(b) It has kept him from feeling lonely.
(c) I is kind but no necessary.
(d) It has reassured his faith in good will.
3. Who does Fone find with the possum children after they run out of his house in Chapter two?
(a) Miz Hedgehog.
(d) Two rat creatures.
4. What does Fone say he would have done to the rat creatures if he was a dragon in Chapter two?
(a) Ate them.
(b) Pinched their heads off, spit down their necks and then put the heads back.
(c) Squashed them flat.
(d) Blasted them with fire.
5. What does Gran'ma say she is missing in Chapter four?
(a) Her bloomers.
(b) Her running shoes.
(c) A wooden bucket.
(d) Her good dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ted describe Thorn to Fone?
2. What does Thorn say she is going to buy while at the fair in Chapter four?
3. What does Fone pretend to be while playing with the possum children?
4. What is on Gran'ma's cow when she arrives home?
5. What does Fone begin to do when the children play dead in his house?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)