|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Thorne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smiley find in Chapter one?
(a) A house.
(b) A necklace with an odd symbol on it.
(c) A map.
(d) A bag of food.
2. How does Fone track the possum children when they leave his house?
(a) Their giggling.
(b) A trail of pebbles.
(c) They stay on the path.
(d) Footprints in the snow.
3. What does the creature ask Fone to do in chapter one?
(a) His view of pastry dishes.
(b) For a new recipe.
(c) Come back in an hour when they have decided how to eat him.
(d) Give them his opinion of how best to cook him.
4. Why does Fone say that they had to bring Smiley with them when they ran from Boneville?
(a) Fone is responsible for Smiely.
(b) Smiley has wilderness survival skills.
(c) Smiley had all the food.
(d) To torture Phoney.
5. What does the dragon say when Fone asks if he can breath fire?
(b) The dragon breaths fire on Fone.
(c) Never tried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fone find while looking for Ted?
2. What does Miz 'Possum say when Fone says he had a run in with a dragon?
3. What bothers Fone about the encounter with the dragon?
4. What does Fone tell the possum children when they ask if he was scared of the encounter with the rat creatures in Chapter two?
5. What does Fone begin following after getting separated from the others in Chapter one?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)