|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Thorne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fone asked for by the Great Red Dragon in Chapter on?
(a) A light.
(b) Some food.
(c) To see Fone's map.
(d) Where he is going.
2. What landmark does Fone first say that he cannot find on the map he has?
(a) The river.
(b) The mountain range.
(c) That town.
(d) The gorge.
3. Who does Fone find with the possum children after they run out of his house in Chapter two?
(c) Two rat creatures.
(d) Miz Hedgehog.
4. What does Smiley say when Fone says they are lost in Chapter one?
(a) One small step for Bone. One large step for Bonekind.
(b) To boldly go where no Bone has gone before.
(c) Once was found, but now we're lost.
(d) Where's the yellow-brick road when you need it?
5. What do the two creatures look for on Fone when they find him sleeping in Chapter one?
(a) A hat.
(b) A necklace with a strange symbol on it.
(c) A scar on his forehead.
(d) A star on his chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fone say that they had to bring Smiley with them when they ran from Boneville?
2. What does Smiley find in Chapter one?
3. What reason does Phoney give in chapter one when he says "They can't do this to me?"
4. What does Thorn say she doesn't believe in?
5. Where does Ted say they will stop to get Fone a drink?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)