|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Thorne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After following the map for sometime in Chapter one what does Fone begin to believe?
(a) He has the map upside down.
(b) The map is too old to be any good.
(c) He is no good at reading maps.
(d) It was nothing more than one of Smiley's jokes.
2. What does Smiley find in Chapter one?
(a) A house.
(b) A necklace with an odd symbol on it.
(c) A bag of food.
(d) A map.
3. Who does Fone find with the possum children after they run out of his house in Chapter two?
(a) Two rat creatures.
(b) Miz Hedgehog.
4. What does Smiley say is the reason that the Mayor declared a holiday in Boneville for?
(a) They needed more holidays.
(b) So the kids could throw rocks at Phoney.
(c) So that everyone could have a hand in burning down Phoney's house.
(d) To have enough people to start a proper mob.
5. What do the possum children tell Fone in regards to Fone's wardrobe in chapter two?
(a) Fone's outfit is smelly.
(b) Fone's shoes look like their dead grand'pa.
(c) Fone's hat is dorky.
(d) Fone's shirt is a mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the possum children say that they are the best at?
2. What are the possum children doing when Fone first enters his home in Chapter two?
3. What does Thorn hear as they are walking away from the hot spring?
4. What does Fone say he would have done to the rat creatures if he was a dragon in Chapter two?
5. How does Fone track the possum children when they leave his house?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)