|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fone offer to do for the children when they first get back to Fone's home in Chapter two?
(a) Tell them a story.
(b) Build them a tent.
(c) Play a game of hide-and-seek.
(d) Cook for them.
2. Why does Gran'ma say for them not to worry about her in Chapter five?
(a) She fought the rats back in the big war.
(b) She has a secret weapon.
(c) She used to have a pet rat.
(d) Her father taught her how to handle rats.
3. What does Phoney tell Smiley they need to find in Chapter five?
(a) A means of transportation.
(b) A green tamborine.
(c) A cow suit.
(d) A rubber hose.
4. What does Smiley say was the first endeavor that Phoney was involved in when he got ran out of Boneville the first time?
(a) Nuclear reactor and endless salad bar.
(b) Dental work and jewelery store.
(c) Sushi and pet fish store.
(d) Chainsaws and amputations.
5. What is Phoney doing when Fone goes back into the house?
(a) Sitting with his muddy feet on the table.
(b) Pouring the stew out on the ground because it isn't good enough.
(c) Going through Gran'ma's house for valuables.
(d) Eating Gran'ma's special pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fone pretend to be while playing with the possum children?
2. After getting to the spring what does Fone say he should have asked the dragon?
3. What does Gran'ma say about Fone and Phoney staying?
4. What does Fone do believing the rat creatures would have to be stupid to do while following him in Chapter two?
5. What does Fone ask the rat creatures in chapter two when they growl at him?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)