|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fone say about the help that Miz 'Possum has given to him?
(a) It is what has gotten him through the winter.
(b) It has reassured his faith in good will.
(c) It has kept him from feeling lonely.
(d) I is kind but no necessary.
2. Who does Fone find with the possum children after they run out of his house in Chapter two?
(c) Two rat creatures.
(d) Miz Hedgehog.
3. What does Thorn hear as they are walking away from the hot spring?
(a) Her grandmother calling.
(b) Warning bells from the village.
(c) The spring birds.
(d) Rat creatures.
4. What does the bartender do with the money that Phoney gives him?
(a) Tears it up.
(b) Sticks it in his pocket.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Burns it.
5. What does Thorn find when she returns to her Gran'ma's home in the end of Chapter five?
(a) Everything looks just as it should.
(b) The home is on fire.
(c) Gran'ma is dead.
(d) There are rat creature bodies everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miz 'Possum say when Fone says he had a run in with a dragon?
2. What does Fone begin to do when the children play dead in his house?
3. What is Phoney doing when Fone goes back into the house?
4. What do Smiley and Phoney drink to when they are reunited in Chapter five?
5. What does Gran'ma say in Chapter five when Thorn asks if they should dose the lights?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)