|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Barrelhaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fone begin to do when the children play dead in his house?
(a) List off the ingredients for possum stew.
(b) Do a dance.
(d) Walks around sniffing of the children.
2. Where does Thorn say she is taking Fone?
(a) To see Ted.
(b) To talk to the dragon.
(c) To her grandmother's house.
(d) To the village.
3. What does Gran'ma say about Fone and Phoney staying?
(a) They can sleep in the barn.
(b) They cannot stay under any conditions.
(c) It will bring bad luck.
(d) They will have to pay for their rooms.
4. What does Thorn hear as they are walking away from the hot spring?
(a) Warning bells from the village.
(b) Her grandmother calling.
(c) The spring birds.
(d) Rat creatures.
5. What does Smiley tell Phoney in Chapter five about money?
(a) The outlawed dollar bills.
(b) The currency isn't so good in Barrelhaven.
(c) They stopped using money years ago.
(d) No one in Barrelhaven has ever seen it before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoney say in chapter three when his stomach growls?
2. What does THorn say she and Fone need to do after Fone is awake in Chapter three?
3. What does Thorn say about the map that Smiley had found in the desert?
4. What does the bartender tell Phoney he owes for the beers?
5. What does Gran'ma Ben ask Phoney when they first meet?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)