Short Answer Key
1. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
On his back.
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. How does Lena carry her belongings?
On her head.
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
A piece of currugated iron.
6. Which character appears first in Act 1?
7. What does Lena carry under her arm?
8. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
9. How old are Lena and Boesman?
10. What does Lena clean from her toes?
11. What is "Swartkops?"
12. What is "Jou moer!"?
13. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
14. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 2,052 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)