Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. How does Lena carry her belongings?
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
6. Which character appears first in Act 1?
7. What does Lena carry under her arm?
8. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
9. How old are Lena and Boesman?
10. What does Lena clean from her toes?
11. What is "Swartkops?"
12. What is "Jou moer!"?
13. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
This section contains 1,871 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)