|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
(c) Too slow.
2. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
3. What language does Outa speak?
4. What does Lena clean from her toes?
5. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
2. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
3. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
4. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
5. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)