|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A few bottles.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A piece of iron.
(d) A few pieces of wood.
2. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
(a) Talks constantly.
(b) Is silent.
(c) Cries constantly.
(d) Laughs constantly.
3. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I walked long yesterday.
(b) Where does it hurt?
(c) What are you doing tomorrow?
(d) I need a rest.
4. What does Lena say will happen to Boesman one day for beating her?
(a) He'll be shot.
(b) She'll find another man.
(c) He'll be hanged.
(d) He will fall apart.
5. What does "Babalas" mean?
(a) Hysterical laughter.
(c) Drunken stupor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "donnered" mean?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
3. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
4. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)