|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
2. What is a pondok?
(a) A prison.
(b) A church.
(c) A shack.
(d) A battlefield.
3. Who says, "I thought you knew. One day you're going to ask me who you are"?
4. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another homeless man.
(b) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(c) Another roadside attraction.
(d) A way home.
5. Which character carries a mattress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chased Boesman and Lena off their land?
2. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
3. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
4. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
5. What is "Swartkops?"
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)