|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) A way home.
(b) Another roadside attraction.
(c) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(d) Another homeless man.
2. What does "skof" mean?
(c) To walk.
3. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
4. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(b) A dog.
(c) A washcloth.
(d) A dop.
5. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The bats.
(b) The birds.
(c) The sky.
(d) The clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. How old are Lena and Boesman?
4. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
5. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)