|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena ask Boesman for before making the fire?
(b) A dog.
(c) A washcloth.
(d) A dop.
2. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) A way home.
(b) Another roadside attraction.
(c) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(d) Another homeless man.
3. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why the fire won't start.
(b) Where her dog has gone.
(c) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(d) The order of where they've been.
4. Which character appears first in Act 1?
5. Who does Lena say Boesman worked for when they had a "real house"?
(a) A black couple.
(b) A white couple.
(c) A Chinaman.
(d) A colored family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
2. What does "skof" mean?
3. What does "donnered" mean?
4. What are "skelms"?
5. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)