|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pondok?
(a) A battlefield.
(b) A church.
(c) A prison.
(d) A shack.
2. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(b) Hang herself.
(c) Drown herself.
(d) Find a man who loves her.
3. What does Lena clean from her toes?
4. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
5. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lena's child live?
2. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
3. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
4. What does Boesman laugh at Lena for?
5. What does "kaalgat" mean?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)