|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
(c) Worn-out loafers.
2. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Watch out.
(c) Look up.
(d) Here I am.
3. What does Lena give to Outa after he sits?
4. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
5. What does the Afrikaan word "maer" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Babalas" mean?
2. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
3. What does "donnered" mean?
4. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)