|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A piece of currugated iron.
(d) A mattress.
2. Who chased Boesman and Lena off their land?
(a) A Boer.
(b) A Zulu.
(c) The Chinese man.
(d) A Korsten.
3. Who does Lena say Boesman worked for when they had a "real house"?
(a) A white couple.
(b) A colored family.
(c) A black couple.
(d) A Chinaman.
4. Where does Lena tell Outa they've come from?
5. Which character carries a mattress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
2. What name does Lena want to have?
3. How does Lena carry her belongings?
4. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
5. What does the Afrikaan word "maer" mean?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)