|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
2. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Bulldozed it.
(b) Raided it.
(c) Flooded it.
(d) Looted it.
3. What are "skelms"?
(a) White men.
(d) Black men.
4. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why the fire won't start.
(b) Where her dog has gone.
(c) The order of where they've been.
(d) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
5. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(b) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman do with his bread?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
3. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
4. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
5. What does Lena say that Boesman gets when other people laugh at him beating her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)