|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
2. How old are Lena and Boesman?
3. What does Boesman go to check when he returns from getting shelter materials and Lena is happy?
(a) The water bottles.
(b) The wine bottles.
(c) The sky.
(d) The fire.
4. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Watch out.
(b) Here I am.
(c) Look up.
(d) Stop talking.
5. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
2. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
3. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
4. What is a pondok?
5. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)