|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "skof" mean?
(d) To walk.
2. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
3. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A piece of iron.
(c) A few pieces of wood.
(d) A few bottles.
4. What does "oppas" mean?
(a) Watch out.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Look up.
(d) Here I am.
5. What language does Outa speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
2. What does Lena say that the tea is?
3. What is the translation for "dop"?
4. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
5. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)