|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
(a) I need a rest.
(b) Where does it hurt?
(c) What are you doing tomorrow?
(d) I walked long yesterday.
2. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. Fill in the blank: "Once you've put your _____ on your head and walked you never get light again."
5. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
2. What does Lena say that the bread should have on it?
3. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
4. Who says, "I want my life. Where is it"?
5. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)