|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To buy wine.
(b) To go.
(c) To stay.
(d) To cook.
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
(b) The order of where they've been.
(c) Where her dog has gone.
(d) Why the fire won't start.
3. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
4. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
5. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
2. What does "kaalgat" mean?
3. What is "soeterigheid"?
4. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
5. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)