|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
2. Which character carries a mattress?
3. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
(a) Another rotten house for rotten people.
(b) A way home.
(c) Another homeless man.
(d) Another roadside attraction.
4. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A cooking pot.
(c) A stove.
5. What language does Outa speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
2. What does "Babalas" mean?
3. How does Lena carry her belongings?
4. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
5. Lena says, "When I want to cry, you want to" what?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)