|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Lena and Boesman?
2. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
(a) The order of where they've been.
(b) Where her dog has gone.
(c) Why the fire won't start.
(d) Why Boesman is so kind to her.
3. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
4. What does Lena say about Boesman's heart?
(a) It's strong.
(b) It's cowardly.
(c) It's empty.
(d) It's broken.
5. What does Boesman say Lena will do when she's "had enough of this"?
(a) Find a man who loves her.
(b) Drown herself.
(c) Load up and walk somewhere else.
(d) Hang herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say that Outa will do?
2. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
3. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)