|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her cat.
2. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
(c) Worn-out loafers.
3. Who says, "This is the time and place. To hell with the others. They're finished, and mixed up anyway"?
4. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To cook.
(b) To buy wine.
(c) To go.
(d) To stay.
5. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lena's child live?
2. What is the translation of "Al weer sukke tyd"?
3. What does Lena keep trying to figure out during Act 1?
4. What does Lena beg Boesman to do in Act 2?
5. What language to Boesman and Lena speak?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)