|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "baas" mean?
2. What does "vies" mean?
3. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Gives him wine.
(c) Shoves him off his seat.
(d) Gives him water.
4. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
5. What does Lena wear?
(a) The dead man's clothes.
(c) A loose dress.
(d) An old suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hurt Lena more than Boesman's beatings?
2. What does "Waar kry jy seer" mean?
3. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
4. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
5. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)