|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the play take place?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1800s.
(c) The 1990s.
(d) The 1970s.
2. What does "skof" mean?
(b) To walk.
3. Which Afrikaan phrase means "soaking wet"?
(a) Pap nat.
4. What name does Lena want to have?
5. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
(a) Coeaga to Redhouse.
(b) Redhouse to Veelplaas.
(c) Coega to Veelplaas.
(d) Missionvale to Redhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
2. What does Lena say Boesman will have between his toes at Veelplas?
3. What is "soeterigheid"?
4. What does Lena do after Boesman returns from getting shelter materials?
5. Which character in the play is black?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)