|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Outa" mean?
(a) Old man.
(c) Young man.
(d) Blind man.
2. What does Lena wear?
(a) A loose dress.
(b) The dead man's clothes.
(d) An old suit.
3. What did the people scramble back to their shanties to gather?
4. Boesman tells Lena to tell the old man what?
(a) To cook.
(b) To stay.
(c) To buy wine.
(d) To go.
5. What does Lena use to block the fire from the wind?
(a) The corrugated iron.
(c) A box.
(d) The wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman forbid the old man to do?
2. What did Lena ask the white family if they needed?
3. What does Grappie mean in English?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)