|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena do after Boesman returns from getting shelter materials?
(a) Cooks prawns.
(b) Builds the shelter.
(c) Washes clothes.
(d) Sings and dances.
2. What does Lena mean when she says "Vuka!" to Outa?
(a) Wake up!
(b) Go away!
(c) I'll beat you!
(d) Stop snoring!
3. What does Lena say when Boesman asks, "Are you coming? It's the last time I ask you"?
4. What does Grappie mean in English?
5. Which character appears first in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the child die?
2. Who says, "It was bioscope, man! And I watched it. Beginning to end, the way it happened. I saw it. Me"?
3. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
4. What does Lena ask Boesman to do instead of hitting her?
5. What does Lena say there's never enough of to sleep at night?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)