|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "vlenterbroek" mean?
(a) Broken bottles.
(b) Old men.
(c) Dead dogs.
(d) Torn trousers.
2. Fill in the blank: "Once you've put your _____ on your head and walked you never get light again."
3. Which character says, "I know I'm here now. Why? Look at it, for God's sake. Is this the best you could do"?
4. Who chased Boesman and Lena off their land?
(a) A Boer.
(b) A Zulu.
(c) A Korsten.
(d) The Chinese man.
5. What does Lena tell Boesman he'll be charged with?
(a) Running away.
(c) Killing Outa.
(d) Killing the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
2. What does Lena share with Outa?
3. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
4. What language does Outa speak?
5. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)