|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On his head.
2. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
(a) Her blanket.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His bottles.
(d) His clothes.
3. What did Lena and Boesman collect after Redhouse?
(c) Prickly pears.
4. What did the white man do to Lena and Boesman's village?
(a) Bulldozed it.
(b) Raided it.
(c) Flooded it.
(d) Looted it.
5. Boesman says he and Lena crawled in and out of their lean-to like what?
(c) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
2. What is a "Trickey-draai"?
3. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
4. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
5. What does Boesman do after Outa has passed away?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)