|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena meet the memory of on the old roads?
(a) The dog.
2. Why does Lena say that Boesman admitted his wrong?
(a) To hurt her again.
(b) To make her laugh.
(c) To make her send Outa away.
(d) To ask for forgiveness.
3. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
4. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
5. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
(a) Wear it, eat it, or sleep in it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Savor it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Bulala wena!"
2. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
3. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
4. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
5. What does Lena say God could do with the past day?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)