|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There was something else in that fire. Us! Our sad stories, our smells, our world! And it burnt"?
2. Where does Boesman throw the bread in Act 2?
(a) At the old man.
(b) At Lena.
(c) Into the shelter.
(d) Into the darkness.
3. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
4. Who says, "There's only me. All you've got is me and I'm saying 'Sies!'"?
5. What does Lena call Boesman for what he does to the shelter?
(a) A pig.
(b) A Kaffir.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What followed Lena all the way back to Korsten?
2. Who says, "Aaak sy bek oop"?
3. What does "vrot ou huisie vir die grot mens" mean?
4. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
5. What happened to Lena's firewood?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)