|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman complain that Lena does?
(a) Is silent.
(b) Cries constantly.
(c) Talks constantly.
(d) Laughs constantly.
2. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
(b) Being a coward.
(c) Standing and running.
(d) Beating Outa.
3. How old are Lena and Boesman?
4. What does Lena plan on digging for tomorrow?
5. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) And that?
(b) Who are you?
(c) Is it late?
(d) Where's the rain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
2. What does Lena do after she says, "Maybe he sees us"?
3. What does Boesman do to the old man while Lena is looking for shelter materials?
4. What does Boesman say that the "kaffirs" come here to do?
5. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)