|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do to prove Lena wrong in Act 1?
2. What does Lena refer to as "Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday"?
(a) All tomorrows.
(b) All yesterdays.
(c) All the Happies.
(d) All the regrets.
3. Who goes into the shelter at the end of Act 1?
4. What does the phrase "En dit?" mean?
(a) Is it late?
(b) And that?
(c) Where's the rain?
(d) Who are you?
5. What do people like Lena and Boesman do with the White Man's rubbish?
(a) Clean it.
(b) Wear it, eat it, or sleep in it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Savor it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lena's child live?
2. What does Lena say to Boesman about the next time he wants to kill her?
3. What does Lena look up at when she and Boesman sit in Act 1?
4. What does "skof" mean?
5. What does Lena say she hates in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)