|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena say "hasn't got a hole in it yet"?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her bottle.
(c) The blanket.
(d) The bucket.
2. What does Lena bribe Boesman with to let Outa stay?
3. What is Lena referring to when she says, "Take your sack, knock on some back doors and it's full in no time"?
4. What does "vies" mean?
5. What is "Swartkops?"
(a) A river.
(b) A person.
(c) A building.
(d) A gem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena tell the dead man is still happening before his eyes?
2. What does Boesman tell Lena about the empties in Act 2?
3. What happened before when Lena went to the police for Boesman beating her?
4. What does Lena accuse Boesman of being?
5. What does Lena take off the dead man and throw at Boesman?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)