|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boesman do with his bread?
(a) Leaves it untouched.
(b) Gobbles it down.
(c) Nibbles it slowly.
(d) Throws it at the old man.
2. What does Lena say that Boesman was this morning?
3. What does "skof" mean?
(a) To walk.
4. What does Lena say that the tea is?
(a) Bitter and brown.
(d) Sweet and warm.
5. For what does Boesman say Lena almost broke her neck from looking behind her so much?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pondok?
2. Who says, "You don't like it when somebody else laughs. Well, you laughed at me for nothing"?
3. What does Lena tell Outa she's not so good at?
4. What did Lena find when she went into the dark to find shelter materials?
5. What has made Boesman talkative in Act 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)