|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It won't last long, but it's big enough. Not much to see. This is all. This is mine"?
2. What was the first leg of Boesman and Lena's travels?
(a) Coega to Veelplaas.
(b) Missionvale to Redhouse.
(c) Coeaga to Redhouse.
(d) Redhouse to Veelplaas.
3. Fill in the blank: "Once you've put your _____ on your head and walked you never get light again."
4. What happened to Lena's firewood?
(a) It got wet.
(b) It crumbled.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) They used it all.
5. What does Lena say that Boesman does to something he doesn't understand?
(a) Hits it.
(b) Leaves it.
(c) Kills it.
(d) Cradles it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boesman say the dead man is?
2. What does Lena say that many of Outa's kind have given her and Boesman along the road?
3. What does "vies" mean?
4. When does the play take place?
5. What is Lena referring to when she says, "So that's how you do it. I know what it feels like. Now I know what it looks like"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)