1. Which male character in the play is referred to as "colored"?
2. How does Boesman carry his load?
(a) On his head.
(b) On his back.
(c) On his shoulders.
(d) On a wagon.
3. Which character carries a mattress?
4. How does Lena carry her belongings?
(a) On a wagon.
(b) On her back.
(c) On her shoulders.
(d) On her head.
5. What is Boesman dragging along the ground in Act 1?
(a) Cooking utensils.
(b) A piece of currugated iron.
(c) A mattress.
(d) A blanket.
6. Which character appears first in Act 1?
7. What does Lena carry under her arm?
(a) A mattress.
(b) A stove.
(c) A cooking pot.
8. What shoes are Lena and Boesman wearing?
(d) Worn-out loafers.
9. How old are Lena and Boesman?
10. What does Lena clean from her toes?
11. What is "Swartkops?"
(a) A person.
(b) A river.
(c) A building.
(d) A gem.
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)