|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young wife think her principle function as a chatelaine is?
(a) To do nothing
(b) To find work for her staff
(c) To entertain guests
(d) To shout at the servants
2. What does the young wife say glazes the windows?
(a) A thick darkness
(b) A starry sky
(c) Drops of water
(d) The moon light
3. How long has her husband's forefather's ruled the coast?
(a) Three centuries
(b) Ten centuries
(c) Ten years
(d) Eight centuries
4. What does the young wife say her husband's chuckle sounds like?
(a) A lion's roar
(b) A child sobbing
(c) A hollow, knocking sound
(d) A dog's growl
5. Where was the husband's last wife from?
6. What does the young wife say is bad about the passage?
(a) It is full of rats
(b) It smells of death
(c) It is ill lit
(d) It is dusty and full of cobwebs
7. What is the name of the suite the young wife is given?
(a) The turret
(b) The paradise
(c) The tower
(d) The city
8. What does the young wife say has now healed?
(a) Her heart break
(b) Her cracked lips
(c) Her female wound
(d) Her rift with her mother
9. Who does the wife say her husband is as rich as?
(a) The King of England
(b) John Ford
10. How does the young wife describe her husband's movements?
(a) Like a ballet dance
(b) Slow like a neandrathal
(d) Coarse and vulgar
11. What word does the young wife use to describe her husband's head?
(c) Tiger like
12. What does the young wife drink at dinner?
(c) Jack Daniels
13. What does the young wife call the piano tuner?
(a) Mr Grey
(c) Blind eye
(d) My lover
14. What color hair does the young wife have?
(c) Dark brown
(d) Mouse colored
15. Where are the keys laying?
(a) On a coffee table
(b) On a chair
(c) On a sofa
(d) On a rug by the fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young wife call her bed?
2. What does the young wife think her husband has left her for?
3. What does the husband kiss before her mouth?
4. What does the young girl imagine the castle walls are made from?
5. What city does the young wife come from?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)