|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the husband say when his wife complains that it is broad daylight?
(a) Time does not matter
(b) Chill out
(c) All the better to see you
(d) I want every one to hear
2. What does the young woman say she is surrounded by when she opens the safe?
3. what does the young woman want to eat?
(a) Chocolate buttons
(b) Coal, chalk or tainted food
(c) Strawberry cake
(d) Baked beans and sausages
4. What does the young wife hear outside the room?
(a) A low cackle
(b) A knock on the door
(c) The flick of a light switch
(d) A crash of a dropped stick
5. What is the piano tuners real name?
(a) Jean Claude
6. How many times does the husband say she will be able to change her jewelery a day?
(a) Three times
(c) Eight times
(d) Six times
7. What does the young wife say is on all the walls?
(a) Horse shoes
(b) Photographs of her
8. What gives the young wife pleasure?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) That the maid complimented her beauty
(c) That her husband is back
(d) That the piano tuner had looked at the piano
9. What kind of creature is painted on the front of the postcard
(a) A critter
(b) A gremlin
(c) A vampire
(d) A ghoul
10. What does the house keeper bring the young wife?
(a) A screw driver
(b) A letter
(c) A luncheon menu
(d) A glass of cognac
11. What does the young wife compare the room to?
(a) Satan's play room
(d) Edgar Allen Poe's writing room
12. What word is marked on the file the young wife finds in her husband's desk?
13. How does the young wife describe her husband's movements?
(a) Slow like a neandrathal
(b) Coarse and vulgar
(c) Like a ballet dance
14. What does the husband say is the greatest part of pleasure?
(a) The after glow
(b) The act it self
(d) The climax
15. What does the young wife call her husband?
(a) A libertine
(b) The son of satan
(c) A poor lover
(d) A womaniser
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young wife telephone?
2. Where does her husband live?
3. What type of desk does the husband have in his study?
4. Who does the cigar remind the young girl of?
5. What does the young wife have for breakfast?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)