|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the taps in the bathroom made from?
2. What spatters through the drawn blinds of the railway compartment?
(a) A ray of the sun
(b) A starburst of lights
(d) A splinter of the moon
3. What does the young wife say has now healed?
(a) Her heart break
(b) Her rift with her mother
(c) Her cracked lips
(d) Her female wound
4. What can the young wife see the outline of?
(a) A human head
(b) A swinging carcass
(c) A skeleton
(d) A torture rack
5. How does the young wife say the key fits into the lock?
(a) Like a finger into dough
(b) Like a foot into water
(c) Like a knife into butter
(d) Like a spade into sand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the young wife if she loves her husband?
2. What month does the young wife say it is?
3. What does the wife say lays in the file?
4. Where does the husband say there is a queen's ransom?
5. What does the young wife say her husband presses her to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)