|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolotov decide concerning Terry?
2. What does Terry realize about Gloria's personal effects?
3. Why is the cross important?
4. What did Terry want to discuss with Vernon Carruthers?
5. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Terry asks Arrango about the time discrepancy in the Gloria Torres case, how does Arrango respond?
2. Who is responsible for solving Gloria's case and how do they react to Terry's desire for involvement?
3. After the end of the interview, what does Terry tell Arrango?
4. As Terry begins to go through all of the Cordell case information, what does he notice about the items?
5. What was Terry's job before he retired?
6. What do Jaye and Terry come to the conclusion of concerning Gloria's earring?
7. Why is Buddy so shocked to see Terry in an uncomfortable state?
8. What do the officers show to Terry that is extremely hard for him to digest?
9. Why does Terry decide to help Graciela find Gloria's murder?
10. As the agents and Terry discuss the murder, what do they decide about the murder?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
As the book ends, it seems as though Graciela and Terry will have a future together.
1. Examine their current relationship and how they can work to improve it.
2. Analyze Graciela's feelings for Terry and why she was extremely attracted to the man that has her sister's heart.
Essay Topic 2
Grief is a central theme to Blood Work. Examine and explain how each of the below characters deals with grief and sadness in their own ways?
- Steve Kang
Essay Topic 3
The fun of a mystery novel is figuring out who committed the crime, so Connelly could not give away who the murderer was in the first couple pages.
How does Connelly set the following characters up to look like they are the killer?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)