|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carruthers deny when Terry calls him?
(a) They he gave Jaye any information.
(b) Carruthers claims that he did not tell Nevins and Uhlig he gave Terry information.
(c) That he help Graciela.
(d) That he gave any videotapes to other agents.
2. What do Nevins and Uhlig call Terry?
(a) The Lion.
(b) Tin man.
(c) An old man.
3. After Buddy picks Terry up, where do the two men go?
(a) To the FBI office.
(b) Video GraFX.
(c) Jaye's house.
(d) Back to the house boat.
4. The next morning, where does Graciela drive Terry?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the Times building.
(c) To a nearby restaurant.
(d) To the Daily News building.
5. How do they identify the Code Killer?
(a) From a hair sample.
(b) From saliva.
(c) A fingerprint.
(d) Some DNA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to happen to Terry's car?
2. What finally forces Terry off of Gloria's case?
3. Why is Terry relieved when he is finally able to see Graciela?
4. Why is Jaye at Terry's house boat when they return to the marina?
5. Who sends Terry a package containing the most recent Kenyon summaries?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Terry figure out who the killer is?
2. When Terry goes back to Video GraFX to see Tony, what does he sadly admit to Tony and what is Tony's reaction?
3. How do the two hack into the Blood Center's database to check and see if the victims were also donors?
4. How do Graciela and Terry make Dr. Fox understand that they need more information regarding the blood bank.
5. When Terry returns to the marina, what does he find?
6. As Terry waits for more information on the case and a phone call from Jaye, how does he begin to feel?
7. Why is Terry so relucyant to turn himself into the FBI even though he knows he is innocent?
8. After seeing Tony, where do Terry and Buddy go?
9. After visiting Graciela at work, what does Terry reveal concerning the connection between the three victims?
10. What ruins the mood of the potentially exciting and intimate weekend?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)