|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James Noone?
(a) An ex CIA agent.
(b) The Code Killer.
(d) The Bay Harbor Butches.
2. Why did the FBI go after Terry in the first place?
(a) He treated them all badly.
(b) They went after Terry because of an anonymous tip.
(c) He made the perfect suspect.
(d) Because he was too involved in the case.
3. Who has the FBI identified the Code Killer/James Noone as?
(a) Daniel Spay.
(b) Daniel Mays.
(c) Daniel Crimes.
(d) Daniel Crimmons.
4. Buddy found _________ under the hull of Terry's boat.
(a) A dead body.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) A bunch of clothes and wigs.
(d) A large sword.
5. They print out the list and then begin to look for ____.
(a) Weird names on the list.
(b) What organs they had transplanted.
(c) Who else received Gloria's organs.
(d) The schedule of other transplants in the past month.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Terry drives to Graciela's what does he suspect?
2. What is the killer's last comment in Kenyon's murder tape?
3. What else does Nevins and Uhlig tell Terry?
4. How does Terry also ignore the intimacy the two shared?
5. When Terry calls Buddy, what does Buddy suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ruins the mood of the potentially exciting and intimate weekend?
2. When Terry learns the truth about the killer, how does he feel?
3. Why does Terry call Buddy after leaving Graciela?
4. When Terry goes back to Video GraFX to see Tony, what does he sadly admit to Tony and what is Tony's reaction?
5. What do Steve Kang and Terry come to the same conclusion about?
6. How do Graciela and Terry make Dr. Fox understand that they need more information regarding the blood bank.
7. Why is Terry afraid to tell Graciela the truth about the killer?
8. Why is Terry so relucyant to turn himself into the FBI even though he knows he is innocent?
9. If anything happens to Terry, what does he want Graciela to do?
10. Unfortunately for Terry, what is Graciela not ready to do?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)