|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Nevins and Uhlig tell Terry?
(a) Someone will be contacting them shortly.
(b) He should watch his back.
(c) That he should stay out of their cases and their business.
(d) To leave Graciela alone.
2. Who took the heat for never finding Kenyon's murderer?
(a) The local law enforcement.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The local SWAT team.
(d) The CIA.
3. Why does Dr. Fox reprimand Graciela?
(a) Graciela is a nurse and should know not to put this type of stress on Terry.
(b) Because Graciela is unable to take care of Terry.
(c) Graciela threatens Dr. Fox.
(d) Because she wants to be with Terry.
4. At the end of this section, what shocks Terry?
(a) Dr. Fox confesses her feelings for Terry.
(b) Jaye hits on Terry.
(c) Graciela shows up with an overnight bag in her hand.
(d) Raymond got into a fight at school.
5. How do Terry and Graciela take their relationship to the next level?
(a) They go out in public together.
(b) Terry lets Graciela meet his daughter.
(c) They go to meet each other's parents.
(d) Terry and Graciela finally consummate their relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terry find at the killer's address?
2. While staying at Graciela's house, how does Terry begin to feel?
3. Where do Graciela and Terry decide to go after visiting Clint Neff?
4. They print out the list and then begin to look for ____.
5. Why is Terry relieved when he is finally able to see Graciela?
Short Essay Questions
1. After looking at the Kenyon files, what does Terry discover?
2. When Terry returns to the marina, what does he find?
3. Why does Jaye think that Terry should turn himself in?
4. Why does Terry refuse to let Graciela take him back home?
5. As Terry waits for more information on the case and a phone call from Jaye, how does he begin to feel?
6. Why is Dr. Fox angry when she sees Graciela and Terry?
7. Why does Buddy think that it is a bad idea for Terry to come home?
8. If anything happens to Terry, what does he want Graciela to do?
9. What makes Terry feel violated as he processes all of the information concerning the Code Killer?
10. Why does Terry call Buddy after leaving Graciela?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)