|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They print out the list and then begin to look for ____.
(a) The schedule of other transplants in the past month.
(b) What organs they had transplanted.
(c) Weird names on the list.
(d) Who else received Gloria's organs.
2. Why did the FBI go after Terry in the first place?
(a) They went after Terry because of an anonymous tip.
(b) He made the perfect suspect.
(c) He treated them all badly.
(d) Because he was too involved in the case.
3. How do they identify the Code Killer?
(a) From a hair sample.
(b) Some DNA.
(c) From saliva.
(d) A fingerprint.
4. Who does Terry call for help concerning the tapes?
5. What did the FBI find on Terry's boat?
(a) Gloria's missing earrings.
(b) Cordell's photo.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) Kenyon's cuff links and the killer's baseball cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddy found _________ under the hull of Terry's boat.
2. After Terry and Jaye arrive at Noone's address, who is the next to show up?
3. How does Buddy make a getaway from the marina?
4. On the list of blood donors, what information do they find?
5. What favor does Terry ask of Buddy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Terry call Buddy after leaving Graciela?
2. When Terry gets an apology from Arrango, how does he feel?
3. What ruins the mood of the potentially exciting and intimate weekend?
4. What is Terry looking forward to this weekend (In Chapter 22)?
5. When Terry learns the truth about the killer, how does he feel?
6. If anything happens to Terry, what does he want Graciela to do?
7. What happens at the big meeting on Monday morning?
8. After looking at the Kenyon files, what does Terry discover?
9. Why is Dr. Fox angry when she sees Graciela and Terry?
10. How do the two hack into the Blood Center's database to check and see if the victims were also donors?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)