|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Terry relieved when he is finally able to see Graciela?
(a) He knows he loves her.
(b) She wants to make their relationship official.
(c) She thanks him for all his help.
(d) She never believed that he killed her sister.
2. Who has the FBI identified the Code Killer/James Noone as?
(a) Daniel Crimmons.
(b) Daniel Spay.
(c) Daniel Crimes.
(d) Daniel Mays.
3. When Terry calls Amelia to find out what blood type Cordell was, ____________
(a) She yells at him for contacting her.
(b) There is no answer.
(c) She asks to call Terry back later.
(d) Amelia refuses to tell Terry.
4. Who is James Noone?
(a) An ex CIA agent.
(c) The Bay Harbor Butches.
(d) The Code Killer.
5. How do they identify the Code Killer?
(a) From a hair sample.
(b) From saliva.
(c) Some DNA.
(d) A fingerprint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Terry given the official brush off?
2. After the meeting, when Terry calls Graciela, what does he tell her?
3. Who does Terry discover the killer is?
4. How does the Code Killer develop a personal relationship with Terry?
5. When Jaye calls Terry the next day, why does she chastise him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Terry call Buddy after leaving Graciela?
2. Why is Terry so relucyant to turn himself into the FBI even though he knows he is innocent?
3. As Terry waits for more information on the case and a phone call from Jaye, how does he begin to feel?
4. After seeing Tony, where do Terry and Buddy go?
5. If anything happens to Terry, what does he want Graciela to do?
6. As Terry and Buddy return to the boat, who is waiting for them and what does this person inform Terry of?
7. After looking at the Kenyon files, what does Terry discover?
8. What is Terry looking forward to this weekend (In Chapter 22)?
9. When Terry goes back to Video GraFX to see Tony, what does he sadly admit to Tony and what is Tony's reaction?
10. What do Steve Kang and Terry come to the same conclusion about?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)