|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Terry shocked to learn once he talks to this person?
(a) That there is a warrant out for his arrest.
(b) They are showing his picture on the the news.
(c) He has been named America's most wanted.
(d) Terry's bank accounts have been closed.
2. At the end of this section, what shocks Terry?
(a) Graciela shows up with an overnight bag in her hand.
(b) Dr. Fox confesses her feelings for Terry.
(c) Jaye hits on Terry.
(d) Raymond got into a fight at school.
3. After the meeting, when Terry calls Graciela, what does he tell her?
(a) He only wants the best in life for her.
(b) He will be leaving town for a while.
(c) He wants her and Raymond to live with him.
(d) He does not love her.
4. Who does Terry discover the killer is?
(a) Jaye Winston.
(b) James Noone.
5. After Terry and Jaye arrive at Noone's address, who is the next to show up?
(a) The local cops.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
6. Who is Luther Hatch?
(a) A friend from college.
(b) He is a suspect from an old case.
(c) His cousin.
(d) Terry's old FBI buddy.
7. What surprises Terry about Graciela while they try to hack into the blood bank database?
(a) Graciela's calmness and swiftness under pressure.
(b) Graciela fails under pressure.
(c) She handles herself in a very unladylike fashion.
(d) She is very efficient.
8. Why does Terry think this is a bad idea?
(a) He thinks Graciela should go home to Raymond.
(b) Terry thinks he and Graciela should spend some time apart.
(c) Now that they have the names, they are both in danger.
(d) He does not want to cloud his mind right now.
9. What does Terry tell Buddy that makes Buddy feel full of pride?
(a) He was instrumental in breaking the case.
(b) He is a wonderful son.
(c) Buddy is a good friend.
(d) He is a good looking man.
10. What else does Nevins and Uhlig tell Terry?
(a) That he should stay out of their cases and their business.
(b) He should watch his back.
(c) To leave Graciela alone.
(d) Someone will be contacting them shortly.
11. What does Terry discover about the killer?
(a) The killer has a very identifiable scar on his hand.
(b) The killer hates chocolate.
(c) The killer wants Terry to discover who he is.
(d) the killer could not stand women.
12. How many fish does Raymond catch?
(a) 6 fish.
(b) 3 fish.
(c) 1 fish.
(d) 5 fish.
13. What is the killer's last comment in Kenyon's murder tape?
(a) "Don't forget the cannoli."
(b) "I like your cannoli."
(c) "Will you make me a cannoli."
(d) "Pass the cannoli."
14. Why is Terry relieved when he is finally able to see Graciela?
(a) She never believed that he killed her sister.
(b) She thanks him for all his help.
(c) He knows he loves her.
(d) She wants to make their relationship official.
15. Why do they go back to this location?
(a) To save Graciela.
(b) To pick up the video enhancements.
(c) To create a scene that distracts the police.
(d) To get proof that Terry is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made investigators at the FBI believe that Terry was the killer?
2. At this point in the book, how much of the case does Terry have figured out?
3. Who does Terry call for help concerning the tapes?
4. Buddy found _________ under the hull of Terry's boat.
5. How much money does Terry give Buddy for driving him around?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)