|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Terry goes to see the Kangs, what do they figure out about the killer?
(a) The killer called 911 at the last minute.
(b) The killer called 911 before the murders.
(c) The killer attempted to stalk other people first.
(d) The killer never wanted to kill Kang.
2. After they get the names, where does Graciela want to go?
(a) To get Raymond from school; she wants to make sure he is safe.
(b) Graciela would like to go back to Terry's house boat with Terry.
(c) Out to dinner; she doesn't want to worry about finding the killer anymore.
(d) She wants to go home.
3. What did the FBI find on Terry's boat?
(a) The murder weapon.
(b) Gloria's missing earrings.
(c) Cordell's photo.
(d) Kenyon's cuff links and the killer's baseball cap.
4. What do Nevins and Uhlig call Terry?
(a) The Lion.
(b) Tin man.
(c) An old man.
5. When Jaye calls Terry the next day, why does she chastise him?
(a) Because he went to see Graciela.
(b) He failed to come into the office.
(c) Because he had his cell turned off all weekend.
(d) He forgot to email her an important file.
6. What favor does Terry ask of Buddy?
(a) To pick up his dry cleaning.
(b) He asks Buddy to search the hull of his boat for an evidence of an intruder.
(c) Terry ran out of money so he wants to burrow money from Buddy.
(d) For Buddy to drive him to his mother's house.
7. Why does Terry appreciate Jaye's friendship?
(a) It offers safety.
(b) Because she put her reputation on the line to trust him.
(c) She has helped him in many tricky situations.
(d) It has kept him sane.
8. They print out the list and then begin to look for ____.
(a) Who else received Gloria's organs.
(b) Weird names on the list.
(c) What organs they had transplanted.
(d) The schedule of other transplants in the past month.
9. At the end of this section, what shocks Terry?
(a) Jaye hits on Terry.
(b) Graciela shows up with an overnight bag in her hand.
(c) Dr. Fox confesses her feelings for Terry.
(d) Raymond got into a fight at school.
10. What update does Jaye give Terry?
(a) She has no idea who the killer is.
(b) Jaye wants Terry to flee the country.
(c) The FBI will seek an indictment for the murder of Gloria Torres.
(d) The prosecutors will seek the death penalty.
11. How does Graciela's questioning ruin the intimate mood that Terry has tried to establish?
(a) By repeatedly asking him about old cases.
(b) Terry hates talking about old cases.
(c) Terry does not want to talk.
(d) By wanting to talk about her sister.
12. What does Dr. Fox feel uncomfortable with doing?
(a) Lying to a colleague.
(b) Graciela's ability to take care of Terry.
(c) Letting Terry continue of the case.
(d) Begging for help.
13. Who took the heat for never finding Kenyon's murderer?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The local SWAT team.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The local law enforcement.
14. Who does Terry call for help concerning the tapes?
15. What does Jaye think Terry should do?
(a) Prove he did not do it.
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) Go to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Terry give Buddy for driving him around?
2. On the list of blood donors, what information do they find?
3. The next morning, where does Graciela drive Terry?
4. After the meeting, when Terry calls Graciela, what does he tell her?
5. While staying at Graciela's house, how does Terry begin to feel?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)