|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Terry and Jaye arrive at Noone's address, who is the next to show up?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The local cops.
2. What is Terry shocked to learn once he talks to this person?
(a) They are showing his picture on the the news.
(b) He has been named America's most wanted.
(c) Terry's bank accounts have been closed.
(d) That there is a warrant out for his arrest.
3. When Terry goes to see the Kangs, what do they figure out about the killer?
(a) The killer never wanted to kill Kang.
(b) The killer called 911 at the last minute.
(c) The killer attempted to stalk other people first.
(d) The killer called 911 before the murders.
4. What does Terry tell Buddy that makes Buddy feel full of pride?
(a) Buddy is a good friend.
(b) He is a good looking man.
(c) He is a wonderful son.
(d) He was instrumental in breaking the case.
5. As Terry drives to Graciela's what does he suspect?
(a) He is being followed.
(b) He should back off and give her some space.
(c) He should not go visit him.
(d) That Raymond is angry with him.
6. The next morning, where does Graciela drive Terry?
(a) To the Daily News building.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a nearby restaurant.
(d) To the Times building.
7. What do Nevins and Uhlig call Terry?
(a) The Lion.
(b) Tin man.
(d) An old man.
8. Who does Terry discover the killer is?
(c) Jaye Winston.
(d) James Noone.
9. Once he arrives at Graciela's what does she insist?
(a) For them to spend some time alone.
(b) For Raymond to be nice to Terry.
(c) For Terry to go home.
(d) That Terry stay at her house.
10. When Terry gets out of bed, what does he discover?
(a) All the glass from the sliding door is broken.
(b) The sliding door is open.
(c) The floor mat is wet.
(d) The sliding door is open and a floor mat is wet.
11. At this point in the book, how much of the case does Terry have figured out?
12. Who was the Code Killer?
(a) A killer that could break security codes.
(b) A killer who was caught by Terry and Jaye.
(c) A killer who would leave a code behind at each crime.
(d) A copycat killer.
13. Who provides Dr. Fox with a list of surgeon and patient names?
(a) Dane Lee.
(b) Davis Leopold.
(c) Glenn Lee.
(d) Glenn Leopold.
14. Which agents apologize to Terry?
(a) Nevins, Arrango, and Winston.
(b) Uhlig and Nevins.
(c) Nevins, Uhlig and Arrango.
(d) Hicks, Arrango and Uhilg.
15. When Terry calls Amelia to find out what blood type Cordell was, ____________
(a) There is no answer.
(b) She yells at him for contacting her.
(c) She asks to call Terry back later.
(d) Amelia refuses to tell Terry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What update does Jaye give Terry?
2. It does not seem like going to see Clint Neff was a good idea until _________.
3. Why does Terry decide he should apologize to Tony?
4. Why does Terry appreciate Jaye's friendship?
5. How many times has Terry tried to call Jaye?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)