1. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
2. Why does Graciela want Terry to find her sister's killer?
Terry was given her sister's heart.
3. Who is Terry's doctor?
Dr. Bonnie Fox.
4. What must Terry be concerned about regarding his new heart?
Taking the proper medications so his body does not reject the heart.
5. How long has it been since the heart transplant?
6. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
It will be too stressful for him at this time.
This section contains 5,459 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)