|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arrango refuse to answer about Gloria's case?
(a) Whether he has any new leads.
(b) Whether or not a timeline was ever created.
(c) How exactly she was killed.
(d) Where they got the tape of the Gloria's murder.
2. Why are the police normally reluctant to hypnotize witnesses?
(a) It is a hard session to conduct.
(b) They cannot always use the information gathered.
(c) It means their cases are at a dead end.
(d) Some people do not believe hypnotizing works.
3. When Terry gets out of bed, what does he discover?
(a) The sliding door is open and a floor mat is wet.
(b) The sliding door is open.
(c) The floor mat is wet.
(d) All the glass from the sliding door is broken.
4. How many fish does Raymond catch?
(a) 5 fish.
(b) 1 fish.
(c) 6 fish.
(d) 3 fish.
5. What must Terry be careful about concerning Buddy?
(a) Buddy's affections towards him.
(b) He must make sure Buddy does not think they have any sort of partnership.
(c) Buddy seems a little too interested in cases.
(d) Buddy will get too nosy and get himself killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Terry and Graciela take their relationship to the next level?
2. At first, what does Terry discover after searching Cordell's truck?
3. What did Terry forget about while working on the case today?
4. What must Terry figure out concerning Donald Kenyon?
5. Why does Terry think he should spend the weekend preparing for a case?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)