|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Terry also ignore the intimacy the two shared?
(a) Terry quickly leaves the boat.
(b) He asks Buddy to come over and spend time with them.
(c) He tells Graciela about the progress he has made in her sister's case.
(d) Terry, Graciela, and Raymond all go for breakfast.
2. What must Terry figure out concerning Donald Kenyon?
(a) How to connect the murders of Kenyon, Gloria, and Cordell.
(b) How Kenyon was killed.
(c) Why Donald Kenyon wanted to kill Gloria and Cordell.
(d) How Donald Kenyon stole millions of dollars.
3. What finally forces Terry off of Gloria's case?
(a) His emotional connection to the Torres family.
(b) His heart giving out.
(c) Terry has an intense migraine and needs to leave the meeting.
(d) The FBI Captain.
4. What does Terry notice about the shooter?
(a) He is left handed.
(b) He was dressed the same way as Gloria's killer.
(c) The killer has red hair.
(d) He was wearing all blue.
5. What was taken from several gun stores?
(a) Benelli R1.
(b) Remington Model 750.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Terry forget about while working on the case today?
2. What did the FBI find on Terry's boat?
3. At this point in the book, how much of the case does Terry have figured out?
4. What type of car does Buddy drive?
5. When Terry goes to see the Kangs, what do they figure out about the killer?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)