Chapters 1 - 3
1. What word most accurately describes Graciela Rivers and her pursuit to find her sister's killer?
2. Why does Graciela want Terry to find her sister's killer?
(a) Terry knew her sister.
(b) Terry dated Graciela.
(c) Terry was given her sister's heart.
(d) Terry was married to Graciela's sister.
3. Who is Terry's doctor?
(a) Dr. Bonnie Fox.
(b) Dr. Barry Fox.
(c) Dr. Belinda Fox.
(d) Dr. Barnard Fox.
4. What must Terry be concerned about regarding his new heart?
(a) Not feeling guilty for taking the heart.
(b) Taking it easy so the heart will work well.
(c) How it will make him feel from time to time.
(d) Taking the proper medications so his body does not reject the heart.
5. How long has it been since the heart transplant?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 13 weeks.
6. What does Terry's doctor think about his decision to help Graciela?
(a) He should avoid getting romantically involved.
(b) It will take his mind off of his recovery.
(c) It will be okay, as long as he takes it easy.
(d) It will be too stressful for him at this time.
This section contains 5,459 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)