Chapters 1 - 3
• Blood Work is a mystery that has many twists and turns. Terry McCaleb, a medically retired FBI agent who specializes in profiling the worst criminals.
• He is asked by Graciela Rivers to help find her sister's killer. Graciela Rivers is incredibly persistent.
• The heart transplant he received belonged to her murdered sister.
• Terry goes to his doctor who tells him not to take on the case.
• It has been 8 weeks since Terry had his heart transplant. The stress of a case could cause him to reject his new heart.
• Terry updates Graciela on the case, but cannot guarantee that he will be able to anything more than talk to the cops on the case.
Chapters 4 - 6
• Terry goes to talk to Arrango and Walters because they are in charge of Gloria's case.
• Arrango was very reluctant to talk to Terry but the officers decide to show...
This section contains 2,368 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)