|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George refuses to get a lawyer and wants to defend himself because ___________.
(a) He knows he will have to lie.
(b) He knows he is innocent.
(c) He knows no one believes him.
(d) He knows who murdered Tulkinghorn.
2. Sir Leicester is overwhelmed and suffers from ___________.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A fit of laughing.
3. When Smallweed takes over Krook's property, he finds ___________.
(a) An older will.
(b) An affidavit.
(c) A lost contract.
(d) A new will.
4. It turns out that the deceased Mr. Krook is ___________.
(a) Ms. Flite's best friend.
(b) Mr. Guppy's father-in-law.
(c) Grandmother Smallweed's brother.
(d) Mr. Tulkinghorn's brother.
5. After a friendly dinner at the Bagnets', Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) Learns to play the fife.
(b) Surprises George by arresting him.
(c) Breaks the bad news about Jo.
(d) Decides that George is a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
2. Tulkinghorn advise Lady Dedlock ___________.
3. Mrs. Snagsby is jealous of her husband's contact with ___________.
4. Mr. Bucket, on a search to find Lady Dedlock, is accompanied by ___________.
5. Miss Flite makes Richard her executor because of his ___________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)