|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
(a) For him to pay her more money.
(b) To raise her place in society.
(c) For him to get her a new job.
(d) To be married to him.
2. It turns out that the deceased Mr. Krook is ___________.
(a) Ms. Flite's best friend.
(b) Mr. Tulkinghorn's brother.
(c) Mr. Guppy's father-in-law.
(d) Grandmother Smallweed's brother.
3. After a friendly dinner at the Bagnets', Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) Surprises George by arresting him.
(b) Breaks the bad news about Jo.
(c) Decides that George is a friend.
(d) Learns to play the fife.
4. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
(a) Informs him that Bucket is out to get her
(b) Exposes Tulkinghorn's seedy past
(c) Tells him she is innocent of all accusations.
(d) Admits guilt for the offenses other than murder.
5. Mr. Bucket, on a search to find Lady Dedlock, is accompanied by ___________.
(a) Mrs. Snagsby.
(c) Mrs. Bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Life at Chesney Wold has become ___________.
2. Sir Leicester makes it clear that ___________.
3. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
4. Mr. Woodcourt wants to help ___________.
5. Richard is again obsessed with ___________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)