|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Vholes wants to let Mr. Jarndyce know about ___________.
(a) Richards new inheritance.
(b) Ada's offer to Richard.
(c) Richard's dismal financial situation.
(d) Richard's decision to stop pursing the lawsuit.
2. Mr. Bucket, on a search to find Lady Dedlock, is accompanied by ___________.
(a) Mrs. Snagsby.
(c) Mrs. Bucket.
3. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
(a) To be married to him.
(b) To raise her place in society.
(c) For him to pay her more money.
(d) For him to get her a new job.
4. When Smallweed takes over Krook's property, he finds ___________.
(a) An affidavit.
(b) A new will.
(c) An older will.
(d) A lost contract.
5. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
2. The childish Mr. Skimpole was paid five pounds ___________.
3. After a friendly dinner at the Bagnets', Mr. Bucket ___________.
4. Lady Dedlock finally reveals to Esther that ___________.
5. Sir Leicester is overwhelmed and suffers from ___________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)