|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George refuses to get a lawyer and wants to defend himself because ___________.
(a) He knows who murdered Tulkinghorn.
(b) He knows no one believes him.
(c) He knows he is innocent.
(d) He knows he will have to lie.
2. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
(a) To be married to him.
(b) To raise her place in society.
(c) For him to get her a new job.
(d) For him to pay her more money.
3. Bucket may figures out that Tulkinghorn's murderer is ___________.
(c) Lady Dedlock.
4. George's mother turns out to be ___________.
(a) Mrs. Rouncewell.
(b) Mrs. Snagsby.
(d) Lady Dedlock.
5. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
(a) Finished with the family.
(b) Shot through the heart.
(c) Secretly in love with her.
(d) Missing and nowhere to be found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Caddy begins to feel better under the care of ___________.
2. George explains that he gave Hawdon's letter to Tulkinghorn ___________.
3. Sadly, Esther learns that Ada ___________.
4. It turns out that the deceased Mr. Krook is ___________.
5. Vohles assures Richard that ___________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)