|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Leicester is overwhelmed and suffers from ___________.
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A fit of laughing.
2. Ada gives birth to a baby boy, while Esther has ___________.
(a) Two sons.
(b) One daughter.
(c) Twin sons.
(d) Two daughters.
3. When Smallweed takes over Krook's property, he finds ___________.
(a) An older will.
(b) A new will.
(c) A lost contract.
(d) An affidavit.
4. The childish Mr. Skimpole was paid five pounds ___________.
(a) By Mr. Jarndyce to stay away from Richard.
(b) By Richard for introducing him to Mr. Vhole.
(c) From Leicester as wages.
(d) By Esther to keep Richard away from the lawsuit.
5. George's mother turns out to be ___________.
(a) Lady Dedlock.
(c) Mrs. Snagsby.
(d) Mrs. Rouncewell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther learns that Mr. Woodcourt ___________.
2. Esther is afraid that Miss Barbary rejected Boythorn because ___________.
3. Mrs. Snagsby continues to insist that ___________.
4. Tulkinghorn advise Lady Dedlock ___________.
5. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)