|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
(a) To be married to him.
(b) For him to pay her more money.
(c) For him to get her a new job.
(d) To raise her place in society.
2. George's mother turns out to be ___________.
(a) Mrs. Snagsby.
(b) Mrs. Rouncewell.
(d) Lady Dedlock.
3. After many years, George meets with ___________.
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His son.
(d) His nephew.
4. Mr. Woodcourt wants to help ___________.
(a) Esther and Mr. Jarndyce.
(b) Jo and Jenny.
(c) Jo and Richard.
(d) Tom's All-alone.
5. Lady Dedlock's body is found by Esther and Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) In the cemetery.
(b) In Tom's All-alone.
(c) In Snagsby's house.
(d) In Chancery Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther happily receives a proposal of marriage from ___________.
2. Miss Flite makes Richard her executor because of his ___________.
3. Vohles assures Richard that ___________.
4. Since Richard's death, Ada ___________.
5. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)