|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Dedlock's body is found by Esther and Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) In Tom's All-alone.
(b) In Snagsby's house.
(c) In Chancery Lane.
(d) In the cemetery.
2. Ada gives birth to a baby boy, while Esther has ___________.
(a) Two sons.
(b) Two daughters.
(c) Twin sons.
(d) One daughter.
3. Mr. Jarndyce turns Esther over to Woodcourt and again becomes ___________.
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her father figure and guardian.
(d) Her suitor.
4. Mrs. Snagsby continues to insist that ___________.
(a) She knows the real murderer.
(b) She has been wronged by everyone.
(c) She is the murderer.
(d) Mr. Snagsby is having an affair.
5. Esther's illness has resulted in ___________.
(a) A change to her face.
(b) Permanent blindness.
(d) A new sense of vitality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
2. After many years, George meets with ___________.
3. Esther and Mr. Guppy agree that his earlier marriage proposal ___________.
4. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
5. Tulkinghorn tells a story that reveals ___________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)