|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
2. Mr. Woodcourt wants to help ___________.
(a) Tom's All-alone.
(b) Esther and Mr. Jarndyce.
(c) Jo and Richard.
(d) Jo and Jenny.
3. Tulkinghorn advise Lady Dedlock ___________.
(a) To ask for Esther's forgiveness.
(b) To tell the truth about her life.
(c) To gather her jewels for safekeeping.
(d) Not to leave Chesney Wold.
4. George is thought to have ___________.
(a) Murdered Mr. Tulkinghorn.
(b) Betrayed young Jo.
(c) Robbed the Bagnets.
(d) Betrayed Sir Leicester.
5. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
(a) To raise her place in society.
(b) To be married to him.
(c) For him to get her a new job.
(d) For him to pay her more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
2. Esther's illness has resulted in ___________.
3. Bucket may figures out that Tulkinghorn's murderer is ___________.
4. Mr. Vholes wants to let Mr. Jarndyce know about ___________.
5. Lady Dedlock's body is found by Esther and Mr. Bucket ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)