|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
(a) Admits guilt for the offenses other than murder.
(b) Tells him she is innocent of all accusations.
(c) Informs him that Bucket is out to get her
(d) Exposes Tulkinghorn's seedy past
2. Esther and Mr. Guppy agree that his earlier marriage proposal ___________.
(a) Is null and void.
(b) Was doomed.
(c) Was based on money.
(d) Was disingenuous.
3. Mr. Jandyce, in his wisdom, knows that Esther will be happiest ___________.
(a) Staying single.
(b) Near her family.
(c) With Woodcourt.
(d) Marrying him.
4. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
5. George is thought to have ___________.
(a) Robbed the Bagnets.
(b) Betrayed Sir Leicester.
(c) Betrayed young Jo.
(d) Murdered Mr. Tulkinghorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Snagsby continues to insist that ___________.
2. Caddy begins to feel better under the care of ___________.
3. Mr. Vholes wants to let Mr. Jarndyce know about ___________.
4. Lady Dedlock's body is found by Esther and Mr. Bucket ___________.
5. Tulkinghorn tells a story that reveals ___________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)