|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The outcome of Jarndyce v. Jarndyce is ___________.
(a) Miss Flite has inherited it all.
(b) The entire estate has been left to Mr. Jarndyce.
(c) The entire estate is swallowed up in costs.
(d) Richard has inherited everything.
2. Sir Leicester makes it clear that ___________.
(a) He will never get over his wife's betrayal.
(b) He wishes Mrs. Rouncwell were his wife.
(c) He hopes Lady Dedlock stays away.
(d) He has totally forgiven Lady Dedlock.
3. Mr. Bucket, on a search to find Lady Dedlock, is accompanied by ___________.
(b) Mrs. Bucket.
(c) Mrs. Snagsby.
4. Lady Dedlock's body is found by Esther and Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) In the cemetery.
(b) In Snagsby's house.
(c) In Chancery Lane.
(d) In Tom's All-alone.
5. George is thought to have ___________.
(a) Betrayed young Jo.
(b) Betrayed Sir Leicester.
(c) Robbed the Bagnets.
(d) Murdered Mr. Tulkinghorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ada gives birth to a baby boy, while Esther has ___________.
2. Mr. Woodcourt wants to help ___________.
3. Staying at Boythorn's country house, Esther ___________.
4. Esther and Mr. Guppy agree that his earlier marriage proposal ___________.
5. Esther's illness has resulted in ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)