|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
(a) Informs him that Bucket is out to get her
(b) Exposes Tulkinghorn's seedy past
(c) Tells him she is innocent of all accusations.
(d) Admits guilt for the offenses other than murder.
2. Caddy begins to feel better under the care of ___________.
(a) Mr. Jarndyce.
(b) Lady Dedlock.
(d) Mr. Woodcourt.
3. Ada gives birth to a baby boy, while Esther has ___________.
(a) Twin sons.
(b) Two sons.
(c) Two daughters.
(d) One daughter.
4. Esther learns that Mr. Woodcourt ___________.
(a) Still loves her.
(b) Loves his wife.
(c) Adopted Jo.
(d) Dislikes Mr. Jarndyce.
5. After many years, George meets with ___________.
(a) His brother.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His son.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
2. Tulkinghorn advise Lady Dedlock ___________.
3. Sir Leicester is overwhelmed and suffers from ___________.
4. Sir Leicester makes it clear that ___________.
5. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)