|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Snagsby is jealous of her husband's contact with ___________.
(a) Ms. Barbary.
(b) Mademoiselle Hortense.
(c) Lady Dedlock.
2. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
3. George is thought to have ___________.
(a) Robbed the Bagnets.
(b) Murdered Mr. Tulkinghorn.
(c) Betrayed Sir Leicester.
(d) Betrayed young Jo.
4. Mr. Jarndyce turns Esther over to Woodcourt and again becomes ___________.
(a) Her father figure and guardian.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her suitor.
5. George refuses to get a lawyer and wants to defend himself because ___________.
(a) He knows who murdered Tulkinghorn.
(b) He knows no one believes him.
(c) He knows he will have to lie.
(d) He knows he is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bucket may figures out that Tulkinghorn's murderer is ___________.
2. After a friendly dinner at the Bagnets', Mr. Bucket ___________.
3. Caddy begins to feel better under the care of ___________.
4. Esther's illness has resulted in ___________.
5. Esther happily receives a proposal of marriage from ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)