|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It turns out that the deceased Mr. Krook is ___________.
(a) Mr. Tulkinghorn's brother.
(b) Grandmother Smallweed's brother.
(c) Ms. Flite's best friend.
(d) Mr. Guppy's father-in-law.
2. Mr. Vholes wants to let Mr. Jarndyce know about ___________.
(a) Richards new inheritance.
(b) Ada's offer to Richard.
(c) Richard's decision to stop pursing the lawsuit.
(d) Richard's dismal financial situation.
3. Richard is again obsessed with ___________.
(c) The Jarnyce lawsuit.
4. Mrs. Snagsby continues to insist that ___________.
(a) She knows the real murderer.
(b) She has been wronged by everyone.
(c) She is the murderer.
(d) Mr. Snagsby is having an affair.
5. In Lady Dedlock's letter to Sir Leicester, she ___________.
(a) Admits guilt for the offenses other than murder.
(b) Informs him that Bucket is out to get her
(c) Exposes Tulkinghorn's seedy past
(d) Tells him she is innocent of all accusations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther learns that Mr. Woodcourt ___________.
2. Mr. Woodcourt wants to help ___________.
3. Richard's money continues to flow to ___________.
4. Miss Flite makes Richard her executor because of his ___________.
5. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)