|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vohles assures Richard that ___________.
(a) He will be sorry for being involved in the suit.
(b) He knows all about Lady Dedlock.
(c) His fees will be exorbitant.
(d) His prospects for winning the suit are good.
2. The debts of Bagnet and George will be forgiven if they ___________.
(a) Be good to their mothers.
(b) Agree never to see one another again.
(c) Will withdraw from the legal action.
(d) Turn over the mysterious papers to Tulkinghorn.
3. Tulkinghorn tells a story that reveals ___________.
(a) Lady Dedlock's secret.
(b) Mr. Guppy's whereabouts.
(c) His own political views.
(d) The ruination of England.
4. Richard is again obsessed with ___________.
(b) The Jarnyce lawsuit.
5. Bucket may figures out that Tulkinghorn's murderer is ___________.
(b) Lady Dedlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Smallweed takes over Krook's property, he finds ___________.
2. Esther happily receives a proposal of marriage from ___________.
3. Ada gives birth to a baby boy, while Esther has ___________.
4. Staying at Boythorn's country house, Esther ___________.
5. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)