|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Mrs. Jellyby's favorite cause is ___________.
a) Poverty in Africa.
b) Poverty in England.
c) Hunger in Europe.
d) Hunger in England.
2. Mr. Jarndyce wants Richard to ___________.
a) Become an officer.
b) Stay away from the family.
c) Forget about any benefits from the lawsuit.
d) Marry Ada and get it over with.
3. Sir Liecester sees his gout condition as ___________.
b) A demon with royal blood.
c) A curse.
d) A demon of the Patrician order.
4. Mr. Krook's death is attributed to ___________.
b) Spontaneous combustion.
c) Foul play.
d) Heart attack.
5. Lady Dedlock has assumed for years that her daughter had ___________.
a) Married well.
This section contains 481 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)