1. The city of London seems wrapped in a blanket of ___________.
2. Tom Jarndyce is ___________.
The original litigant in Jarndyce v. Jarndyce.
3. The High Chancellor Mr. Tulkinghorn, serves as ___________.
Solicitor for Lady Dedlock and Sir Leicester.
4. Lady Dedlock faints when she ___________.
Recognizes the handwriting on an affidavit.
5. Esther Summerson is raised by ___________.
Her godmother, Mrs. Barbary.
6. Esther is under the financial care of ___________.
7. Mrs. Jellyby's favorite cause is ___________.
Poverty in Africa.
This section contains 2,954 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)