Quiz: Chapter 33-37 to Chapter 38-42
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Esther's illness has resulted in ___________.
b) A change to her face.
c) A new sense of vitality.
d) Permanent blindness.
2. It turns out that the deceased Mr. Krook is ___________.
a) Grandmother Smallweed's brother.
b) Mr. Tulkinghorn's brother.
c) Mr. Guppy's father-in-law.
d) Ms. Flite's best friend.
3. Mrs. Snagsby is jealous of her husband's contact with ___________.
b) Lady Dedlock.
c) Ms. Barbary.
d) Mademoiselle Hortense.
4. Richard is again obsessed with ___________.
c) The Jarnyce lawsuit.
5. What Hortense wants from Mr. Tulkinghorn is ___________.
a) For him to pay her more money.
b) To raise her place in society.
This section contains 248 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)