|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tulkinghorn tells a story that reveals ___________.
(a) His own political views.
(b) Mr. Guppy's whereabouts.
(c) The ruination of England.
(d) Lady Dedlock's secret.
2. Mr. Snagsby, by trade, is ___________.
(a) A deli shop owner.
(b) A clothing merchant.
(c) A law stationer.
(d) A law clerk in the Chancer.
3. A lawsuit involving Mr. Boythorn concerns ___________.
(c) Money laundering.
4. What is Mr. Turveydrop's response to his son's impending wedding ___________.
(a) He wishes they would take their time.
(b) He is enraged and will annul the marriage.
(c) He is please to welcome Caddy into the family.
(d) He plans to live with the couple and be supported.
5. Mr. Bucket comes in disguise to arrest ___________.
(a) Mr. Gridley.
(b) Miss Flite.
(c) Mrs. Snagsby.
(d) Mr. Jarndyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Man From Shrophsire's basic problem?
2. Guppy assumes that Tulkinghorn's comments are in reference to ___________.
3. Richard decides to be a lawyer because ___________.
4. Mr. George has visited Grandfather Smallweed regarding ___________.
5. It becomes obvious to Jo that Lady Dedlock ___________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)