|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Rouncewell is ___________.
(a) A guest of Tony Jobling.
(b) Mr. Skimpole's housekeeper.
(c) A mother of daughters.
(d) Mr. Dedlock's housekeeper.
2. A lawsuit involving Mr. Boythorn concerns ___________.
(d) Money laundering.
3. The High Chancellor Mr. Tulkinghorn, serves as ___________.
(a) Solicitor for Lady Dedlock and Sir Leicester.
(b) A traveling justice of the peace.
(c) The judge of the district court.
(d) A leading priest in the church.
4. Nemo's death is caused by ___________.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) Dilaudid overdose.
(d) Opium overdose.
5. Misinterpreted by Guppy, Tulkinghorn states that he feels Gidley is ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Esther is now being relentlessly pursued by ___________.
2. The city of London seems wrapped in a blanket of ___________.
3. Young Jo is being held by police because ___________.
4. Mr. Boythorn comes to Esther proposing ___________.
5. Skimpole is about to be arrested for ___________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)