|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has become of the inheritance which is the issue of the Jarndyce lawsuit?
(a) It has been siezed by the lawyers.
(b) It never existed.
(c) It has been distributed among relatives.
(d) It has been consumed by costs.
2. Mrs. Jellyby's response to Caddy's wedding announcement is one of ___________.
3. Nemo's death is caused by ___________.
(a) Dilaudid overdose.
(b) Opium overdose.
(c) Suicide by hanging.
4. Mr. Skimpole's landlord has taken away Skimpole's ___________.
(c) Legal documents.
5. Mr. George has visited Grandfather Smallweed regarding ___________.
(a) His difficulty in paying the principal on a debt.
(b) His friend's untimely death.
(c) His desire to close down his business.
(d) Smallweed's reading habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo's money was given to him by a female servant who ___________.
2. Mrs. Snagsby, as well as the reader, is unclear at this time about ___________.
3. Prince Turveydrop's profession is that of ___________.
4. Finding Nemo dead, Krook proceeds to ___________.
5. Young Ada tells Esther she wants to marry ___________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)