|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It becomes obvious to Jo that Lady Dedlock ___________.
(a) Is up to no good.
(b) Is a philanthropist.
(c) Is no servant.
(d) Is a mean person.
2. Young Jo was ___________.
(a) The last to talk to Nemo.
(b) Employed by Krook.
(c) In the room when Nemo died.
(d) An apprentice to Nemo.
3. What is notable about the children at Tom's All-alone?
(a) Their origins are unknown.
(b) They are talented pianists.
(c) They are all cousins.
(d) Their parents are Jenny and Liz's husband.
4. Guppy assumes that Tulkinghorn's comments are in reference to ___________.
(a) He, himself.
(b) Mr. Bagnet.
5. Mr. Snagsby, by trade, is ___________.
(a) A law clerk in the Chancer.
(b) A law stationer.
(c) A clothing merchant.
(d) A deli shop owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nemo is ___________.
2. What is Mr. Turveydrop's response to his son's impending wedding ___________.
3. Richard decides to be a lawyer because ___________.
4. The High Chancellor Mr. Tulkinghorn, serves as ___________.
5. Tom-all-alone's is a place where ___________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)