|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Bucket is, by trade, ___________.
(a) A surgeon.
(b) A detective.
(c) A shopkeeper.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Nemo's death is caused by ___________.
(a) Dilaudid overdose.
(b) Suicide by hanging.
(c) Opium overdose.
3. Bringing flowers to Esther, Caddy implies ___________.
(a) That the flowers were left by someone for Esther.
(b) That the nosegay is a hint of spring.
(c) That the flowers are a second set from Prince.
(d) That the flowers are a warning.
4. Prince Turveydrop's profession is that of ___________.
(a) A history teacher.
(b) A dance teacher.
(c) A solicitor.
(d) A knight.
5. Mrs. Badger tells Esther that ___________.
(a) She does not understand Richard.
(b) Richard is successful at sea.
(c) She knows what Richard really wants.
(d) Richard is in the wrong vocation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Jarndyce is ___________.
2. Esther Summerson is raised by ___________.
3. Mrs. Pardigle is focused on ___________.
4. Tulkinghorn wants to find out ___________.
5. Richard has now decided to pursue ___________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)