|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Smallweed home holds ___________.
(a) No humor whatsoever.
(b) Loud parties and dinners.
(c) A boisterous bunch of children.
2. Morbury Dedlock's wife will haunt the Dedlock house ___________.
(a) Until the family becomes humble.
(b) Until Mrs. Rouncewell's sons return.
(c) Until Watt and Rosa marry.
(d) Until the Dedlock family leaves the house.
3. Nemo's death is caused by ___________.
(b) Dilaudid overdose.
(c) Opium overdose.
(d) Suicide by hanging.
4. It becomes obvious to Jo that Lady Dedlock ___________.
(a) Is up to no good.
(b) Is a mean person.
(c) Is a philanthropist.
(d) Is no servant.
5. Mr. George has visited Grandfather Smallweed regarding ___________.
(a) His difficulty in paying the principal on a debt.
(b) His friend's untimely death.
(c) His desire to close down his business.
(d) Smallweed's reading habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young Jo is being held by police because ___________.
2. The city of London seems wrapped in a blanket of ___________.
3. Mr. Jarndyce is the ___________.
4. Mr. Chadband is a habitual ___________.
5. Mr. Skimpole is ___________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)