|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Discouraged by the law, Richard decides to ___________.
(a) Become an artist.
(b) Live in quiet desperation.
(d) Join the military.
2. Finding Nemo dead, Krook proceeds to ___________.
(a) Steal all of Nemo's food supplies.
(b) Steal Nemo's paperwork.
(c) Cancel Nemo's lease.
(d) Find another renter.
3. Mr. Jarndyce wants Richard to ___________.
(a) Marry Ada and get it over with.
(b) Stay away from the family.
(c) Become an officer.
(d) Forget about any benefits from the lawsuit.
4. A lawsuit involving Mr. Boythorn concerns ___________.
(b) Money laundering.
5. The subject of Jarndyce and Jarndyce involves ___________.
(a) An unfair termination.
(b) The distribution of a large inheritance.
(c) A corporate takeover.
(d) A defamation of character suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prince Turveydrop's profession is that of ___________.
2. Mr. Jarndyce's small room off his bedroom is called ___________.
3. Richard expects that ___________.
4. Mr. Jarndyce is the ___________.
5. The Smallweed home holds ___________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)