|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Pardigle is focused on ___________.
(a) Her children.
(b) Her charity work.
(c) Her legal problems.
(d) Her household.
2. Hortense has come to Esther asking her to ___________.
(a) Be a friend to her.
(b) Employ her as a maid.
(c) Lend her some money.
(d) Escort her to town.
3. What is the only thing the Jarndyce suit hasn't ruined, according to Gridley?
(a) His general health.
(b) His relationship with Miss Flite.
(c) Jo's good humor.
(d) The family feeling at Tom's All-alone.
4. Why is Mr. Jarndyce unable to end the lawsuit?
(a) He is not an attorney.
(b) He is a convicted felon.
(c) He is not really related.
(d) He is a party to it.
5. It would be accurate to say that Mrs. Jellyby is ___________.
(a) Obsessed with her work.
(b) Clinically ill.
(d) A kind and attentive soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nemo is ___________.
2. The woman who visited Jo was wearing ___________.
3. Mr. Chadband is a habitual ___________.
4. Mrs. Jellyby's response to Caddy's wedding announcement is one of ___________.
5. Mr. Skimpole is ___________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)