|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the Jarndyce suit hasn't ruined, according to Gridley?
(a) Jo's good humor.
(b) His general health.
(c) The family feeling at Tom's All-alone.
(d) His relationship with Miss Flite.
2. It would be accurate to say that Mrs. Jellyby is ___________.
(a) A kind and attentive soul.
(b) Obsessed with her work.
(d) Clinically ill.
3. Mrs. Rouncewell is ___________.
(a) Mr. Dedlock's housekeeper.
(b) Mr. Skimpole's housekeeper.
(c) A mother of daughters.
(d) A guest of Tony Jobling.
4. Why is Jo's evidence deemed to be inadmissable?
(a) His known dishonesty makes him unreliable.
(b) His ignorance and ucertainty make him unreliable.
(c) He is homeless.
(d) He is an opium addict.
5. The old Mr. Turveydrop is completely focused on ___________.
(a) His son's profession.
(b) His speech.
(c) London's good taste.
(d) His deportment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tulkinghorn informs Lady Dedlock that ___________.
2. What is Mr. Turveydrop's response to his son's impending wedding ___________.
3. Mr. Skimpole is ___________.
4. The woman who visited Jo was wearing ___________.
5. Mrs. Badger tells Esther that ___________.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)