|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jarndyce and Jarndyce is the ___________.
(a) A huge book with questionable copyrights.
(b) A story that is passed down through the generations.
(c) Longest running lawsuit in the Chancery.
(d) A boring and tedious set of treaties.
2. The old Mr. Turveydrop is completely focused on ___________.
(a) London's good taste.
(b) His son's profession.
(c) His deportment.
(d) His speech.
3. What is the Man From Shrophsire's basic problem?
(a) His brother's good fortune.
(b) Prisoner's remorse.
(c) His rage against the system.
(d) His anger over his parents.
4. Tulkinghorn informs Lady Dedlock that ___________.
(a) She should have stayed in Paris.
(b) Hortense is a lesser maid.
(c) Nemo was a good man.
(d) The writer of the affidavit is dead.
5. Richard feels certain that he will ultimately make his fortune ___________.
(a) Winning in poker.
(b) From the lawsuit.
(c) From his career as a doctor.
(d) Dealing opium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Bucket is, by trade, ___________.
2. The Smallweed home holds ___________.
3. Mr. Jarndyce wants Richard to ___________.
4. What has become of the inheritance which is the issue of the Jarndyce lawsuit?
5. Mrs. Rouncewell is ___________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)