|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nemo is ___________.
(a) An old lawyer.
(b) A homeless person.
(c) An employee of Snagsby's.
2. Tulkinghorn informs Lady Dedlock that ___________.
(a) The writer of the affidavit is dead.
(b) Hortense is a lesser maid.
(c) She should have stayed in Paris.
(d) Nemo was a good man.
3. Mr. Snagsby, by trade, is ___________.
(a) A deli shop owner.
(b) A law clerk in the Chancer.
(c) A law stationer.
(d) A clothing merchant.
4. Morbury Dedlock's wife will haunt the Dedlock house ___________.
(a) Until the Dedlock family leaves the house.
(b) Until Mrs. Rouncewell's sons return.
(c) Until Watt and Rosa marry.
(d) Until the family becomes humble.
5. Finding Nemo dead, Krook proceeds to ___________.
(a) Cancel Nemo's lease.
(b) Steal Nemo's paperwork.
(c) Find another renter.
(d) Steal all of Nemo's food supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The city of London seems wrapped in a blanket of ___________.
2. The subject of Jarndyce and Jarndyce involves ___________.
3. Skimpole is about to be arrested for ___________.
4. A developing theme implies that ___________.
5. Mr. Jarndyce's small room off his bedroom is called ___________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)