|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Young Jo was ___________.
(a) The last to talk to Nemo.
(b) An apprentice to Nemo.
(c) In the room when Nemo died.
(d) Employed by Krook.
2. Esther Summerson is raised by ___________.
(a) Her godmother.
(b) Her aunt, Miss Donny.
(c) Her aunt, Mrs. Kenge.
(d) Her godmother, Mrs. Barbary.
3. Nemo is ___________.
(a) An employee of Snagsby's.
(b) An old lawyer.
(d) A homeless person.
4. It would be accurate to say that Mrs. Jellyby is ___________.
(a) A kind and attentive soul.
(b) Clinically ill.
(c) Obsessed with her work.
5. Why is Jo's evidence deemed to be inadmissable?
(a) His known dishonesty makes him unreliable.
(b) He is an opium addict.
(c) He is homeless.
(d) His ignorance and ucertainty make him unreliable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Jarndyce is the ___________.
2. Why is Mr. Jarndyce unable to end the lawsuit?
3. Nemo's death is caused by ___________.
4. Finding Nemo dead, Krook proceeds to ___________.
5. Esther is under the financial care of ___________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)