|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 58-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The childish Mr. Skimpole was paid five pounds ___________.
(a) From Leicester as wages.
(b) By Mr. Jarndyce to stay away from Richard.
(c) By Richard for introducing him to Mr. Vhole.
(d) By Esther to keep Richard away from the lawsuit.
2. Jo's money was given to him by a female servant who ___________.
(a) Wanted to help Joe.
(b) Was searching for clues.
(c) Was actualy a man in disguise.
(d) Was actually Lady Dedlock.
3. Mrs. Snagsby, as well as the reader, is unclear at this time about ___________.
(a) Richard's stability.
(b) The real identity of Nemo.
(c) Mrs. Dedlock's integrity.
(d) The real identity of the servant woman.
4. Prince Turveydrop's profession is that of ___________.
(a) A dance teacher.
(b) A knight.
(c) A history teacher.
(d) A solicitor.
5. Tom-all-alone's is a place where ___________.
(a) Jo has raised a family.
(b) Leicester resides.
(c) Jo resides.
(d) Lady Dedlock takes tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Skimpole is ___________.
2. Sir Leicester takes enormous pride in ___________.
3. Caddy begins to feel better under the care of ___________.
4. Sir Liecester sees his gout condition as ___________.
5. Mr. Vholes wants to let Mr. Jarndyce know about ___________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)