|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Esther is under the financial care of ___________.
(a) Richard Carstone.
(b) Conversation Kenge.
(c) Miss Flite.
(d) Mr. Jarndyce.
2. Nemo is ___________.
(a) A homeless person.
(b) An employee of Snagsby's.
(d) An old lawyer.
3. Richard decides to be a lawyer because ___________.
(a) He wants to extort money from Kenge.
(b) He is truly talented in the law.
(c) He wants to get involved in Jarndyce & Jarndyce.
(d) It's the only thing he knows.
4. It becomes obvious to Jo that Lady Dedlock ___________.
(a) Is up to no good.
(b) Is a philanthropist.
(c) Is no servant.
(d) Is a mean person.
5. Jarndyce and Jarndyce is the ___________.
(a) A huge book with questionable copyrights.
(b) A boring and tedious set of treaties.
(c) A story that is passed down through the generations.
(d) Longest running lawsuit in the Chancery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tulkinghorn wants to find out ___________.
2. Boythorn has property issues with ___________.
3. Mrs. Rouncewell is ___________.
4. Miss Flite resides at ___________.
5. Morbury Dedlock's wife will haunt the Dedlock house ___________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)