|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Dedlock finally reveals to Esther that ___________.
(a) She is Charley's mother.
(b) She is Jo's mother.
(c) She is Esther's mother.
(d) Tulkinghorn is related to her.
2. Miss Flite resides at ___________.
(b) The Coavinses' house.
(c) Chesney Wold.
(d) Rag and Bottle House.
3. What has become of the inheritance which is the issue of the Jarndyce lawsuit?
(a) It has been consumed by costs.
(b) It never existed.
(c) It has been distributed among relatives.
(d) It has been siezed by the lawyers.
4. Discouraged by the law, Richard decides to ___________.
(a) Join the military.
(b) Live in quiet desperation.
(c) Become an artist.
5. What is the only thing the Jarndyce suit hasn't ruined, according to Gridley?
(a) His relationship with Miss Flite.
(b) Jo's good humor.
(c) His general health.
(d) The family feeling at Tom's All-alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Turveydrop's response to his son's impending wedding ___________.
2. Hortense has come to Esther asking her to ___________.
3. Guppy reveals that Nemo's last name, and perhaps Esther's, may be ___________.
4. What is notable about the children at Tom's All-alone?
5. Skimpole is about to be arrested for ___________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)