|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Jarndyce wants Richard to ___________.
(a) Marry Ada and get it over with.
(b) Forget about any benefits from the lawsuit.
(c) Stay away from the family.
(d) Become an officer.
2. Sir Liecester sees his gout condition as ___________.
(a) A demon of the Patrician order.
(b) A demon with royal blood.
(c) A curse.
3. Richard has now decided to pursue ___________.
(a) A career as a surgeon.
(b) A voyage abroad.
(c) A career in dentistry.
(d) A wife and marriage.
4. Mrs. Pardigle is focused on ___________.
(a) Her children.
(b) Her household.
(c) Her legal problems.
(d) Her charity work.
5. Guppy reveals that Nemo's last name, and perhaps Esther's, may be ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Skimpole is about to be arrested for ___________.
2. Miss Flite's primary interest is in ___________.
3. The Smallweed home holds ___________.
4. Prince Turveydrop's profession is that of ___________.
5. What is the Man From Shrophsire's basic problem?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)