|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Jarndyce wants Richard to ___________.
(a) Stay away from the family.
(b) Forget about any benefits from the lawsuit.
(c) Become an officer.
(d) Marry Ada and get it over with.
2. Staying at Boythorn's country house, Esther ___________.
(a) Cares for Caddy Jellyby.
(b) Wishes Richard would return.
(c) Misses Mr. Jarndyce.
(d) Finally sees her scarred face.
3. Richard has now decided to pursue ___________.
(a) A voyage abroad.
(b) A wife and marriage.
(c) A career as a surgeon.
(d) A career in dentistry.
4. The old Mr. Turveydrop is completely focused on ___________.
(a) His speech.
(b) His son's profession.
(c) His deportment.
(d) London's good taste.
5. Sir Leicester takes enormous pride in ___________.
(a) His business dealings.
(b) His current wife.
(c) His family.
(d) His lovely paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Jarndyce unable to end the lawsuit?
2. Mr. George has visited Grandfather Smallweed regarding ___________.
3. Mr. Skimpole is ___________.
4. Mr. Jarndyce is the ___________.
5. Lady Dedlock has assumed for years that her daughter had ___________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)