|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George refuses to get a lawyer and wants to defend himself because ___________.
(a) He knows no one believes him.
(b) He knows he is innocent.
(c) He knows who murdered Tulkinghorn.
(d) He knows he will have to lie.
2. It becomes obvious to Jo that Lady Dedlock ___________.
(a) Is a mean person.
(b) Is no servant.
(c) Is up to no good.
(d) Is a philanthropist.
3. After a friendly dinner at the Bagnets', Mr. Bucket ___________.
(a) Decides that George is a friend.
(b) Learns to play the fife.
(c) Breaks the bad news about Jo.
(d) Surprises George by arresting him.
4. Richard has now decided to pursue ___________.
(a) A voyage abroad.
(b) A wife and marriage.
(c) A career in dentistry.
(d) A career as a surgeon.
5. Esther is now being relentlessly pursued by ___________.
(a) Mr. Badger.
(b) Mr. Kenge.
(d) Mr. Guppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Leicester takes enormous pride in ___________.
2. Guppy reveals that Nemo's last name, and perhaps Esther's, may be ___________.
3. The old Mr. Turveydrop is completely focused on ___________.
4. Mr. Krook's death is attributed to ___________.
5. Tulkinghorn, who vows to reveal Lady Dedlock's secret, is ___________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)