|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mouse say in Chapter twenty-two about the perfume that someone is smelling?
(a) The perfume comes from the Towers.
(b) The beams is where the perfume originates, with those that make it.
(c) It is his wife calling to him.
(d) It isn't the perfume of his dead wife, but he has caught the eye of the King.
2. What does Wendell ask Ethan to do in Chapter twenty?
(a) Let him see Mrs. Marshall's file.
(b) Call his editor.
(c) To sneak him into the closet in Dr. Spieglemans office.
(d) Take some pictures.
3. What does Henry say about the town reeking in Chapter sixteen?
(a) It must be the beer factory.
(b) It smells like death.
(c) It is the fish factory.
(d) Wendell must be around.
4. What does Beezer say that they are going to do if they find that the Fisherman is in the house?
(a) Bring him out.
(b) Go call the cops.
(c) Set the house on fire.
(d) Kill him dead.
5. What does Wendell hope will happen while getting photos of the police taking Potter in?
(a) He can get a statement from Potter about the children.
(b) Someone will shoot him.
(c) Potter will fight the police and be brutalized.
(d) Beezer will step in and start a gun fight.
6. What does Potter tell Jack he has?
(c) The doctors aren't sure what it is.
(d) A brain tumor.
7. What does Jack say when Beezer and Dale say they need to get out of there and burn Black House down after they first get Tyler and kill Munshun?
(a) He needs to see a man first.
(b) They have to kill the King.
(c) The machine has to be stopped.
(d) Tyler isn't finished.
8. What does Jack tell Dale that he needs after dispersing the mob?
(a) A look at Potter's room.
(b) Twenty minutes with Potter.
(c) The photos taken from Potter's room.
(d) A talk with the man that found the photos in Potter's room.
9. What does Doodles hand Tansy when they reach the police department?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bootle of boose.
(c) A noose.
(d) A make shift bull horn.
10. What does Beezer tell the others that they might find when they go to the Black House after they have initially seen the road?
(a) Evidence the cops will want.
(b) Gaurd dogs.
(d) Booby traps.
11. What does Fred tell Jack started Judy acting insane at the mental hospital?
(a) She read the morning paper about Potter.
(b) She recieved a tape from the Fisehrman with Tyler's voice on it.
(c) She had a terrible dream in which Tyler was crying for help.
(d) She got a letter with a piece of Tyler's finger in it.
12. What does Mouse tell Jack when he talks to him on the phone in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) I know what the house is hidding.
(b) I got the memory serum.
(c) I know how to get to the Fisherman.
(d) I'm going to the big bike rally in the sky.
13. What does Jack say that makes the door open at Black House?
(a) He uses Tyler's name.
(b) He uses his mother's name.
(c) He uses Sophie's name.
(d) He tells the Crimson King he is there to face him.
14. What had Sonny refused to do when he and his high school friends came to the town called Harko?
(a) Stay in the abandoned motel.
(b) Go into the empty grain mill.
(c) Go near the collapsing general store.
(d) Sleep in the field.
15. What does Doc do after calling the police station and telling them that Potter is at the bar?
(a) Goes over and clocks the guy.
(b) Starts a bar fight.
(c) Calls Wendell Green.
(d) Calls Beezer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler use to get the bag closer to him?
2. When Henry wakes from his nightmare what catches his attention?
3. What does Jack ask Sophie when he first goes over into the Territories in Chapter twenty-one?
4. What does Mr. Munshun say to Burny in chapter twenty-six when he is trying to get Burny to get up and go move Tyler?
5. What does the boy say when Jack tells him about Mr. Kinderling confessing to the murders of the two hookers in LA?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)