|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack tell Dale that he needs after dispersing the mob?
(a) A talk with the man that found the photos in Potter's room.
(b) The photos taken from Potter's room.
(c) A look at Potter's room.
(d) Twenty minutes with Potter.
2. What had happened to Daisy Temperly?
(a) Doc miscalculated her medicine.
(b) She died while Doc gave her CPR.
(c) She died in surgery.
(d) She is in a wheel chair because Doc hit her with his bike.
3. What is the one rule that the bikers have to abide by when they go to the police station?
(a) Don't let anyone see you.
(b) One cup of coffee or five minutes then you go.
(c) No ansking questions, just listening.
(d) Remember the secret handshake.
4. What does the Fisherman say as he is following Henry through his house in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) I'm eating your fingers.
(b) You taste good.
(c) I'll eat you and then eat your family too.
(d) I'm going to eat your butt.
5. What is odd about the front door on the Black House?
(a) It hinges at the bottom instead of the side.
(b) It is coated in blood.
(c) It seems to be painted on.
(d) There is no front door.
6. Who finds the No Trespassing sign that the Thunder Five are looking for?
7. What does Henry realize is part of the reason that the Fisherman has come to kill him?
(a) To confuse the police.
(b) To get revenge.
(c) To torment Dale.
(d) To mess with Jack's emotions.
8. What do the men answer when Munshun says for Judy to make another son?
(a) It just wouldn't be the same.
(b) She would rather not have to go through all the diapers a second time.
(c) She doesn't have the time.
(d) She is partial to Tyler.
9. What does Henry say about the town reeking in Chapter sixteen?
(a) It smells like death.
(b) It must be the beer factory.
(c) Wendell must be around.
(d) It is the fish factory.
10. Who is the official greeter at the door when Jack opens the door of the Black House?
(a) Daisy Temperly.
11. What does Wendell hope will happen while getting photos of the police taking Potter in?
(a) Beezer will step in and start a gun fight.
(b) Potter will fight the police and be brutalized.
(c) Someone will shoot him.
(d) He can get a statement from Potter about the children.
12. What does Jack explain about the flowers as he looks at them in Tansy's home?
(a) This world is poisining them.
(b) They don't match the rest of the house.
(c) They seem to have effected Tansy's entire home. q
(d) They will stay alive for a long time.
13. What does Beezer say when Jack offers him one last time to back out of going back to Black House?
(a) Beezer says alright and leaves.
(b) Beezer says he talks to Amy in his dreams and can't face her if he doesn't go.
(c) Beezer says that it killed Mouse and he needs to finish what Mouse started.
(d) Beezer says that the Fisherman comes to him in his dreams and he needs to end this.
14. What does Jack find in the package that George Rathbun has sent to Tyler in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) A bat.
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A letter.
(d) A new cap.
15. What does Jack say is the important thing as they leave to go to Black House in Chapter twenty-six?
(a) Remembering what Burny looks like.
(b) Them believing.
(c) Having the right weapons.
(d) Taking the map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc answer when Dale asks if he called Beezer and the others?
2. Why does Burny say there is a change of plans in the end of Chapter twenty-six?
3. What does Henry tell Penniman to do with the drink that he is begging Henry to have with him in Chapter twenty-three?
4. What does Jack say when Beezer and Dale say they need to get out of there and burn Black House down after they first get Tyler and kill Munshun?
5. What does Henry think he hears while sitting alone in his house in Chapter twenty-two?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)