|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beezer fight the urge to go and do in Chapter fifteen?
(a) Get on his bike and leave the country.
(b) Shoot himself in the head.
(c) Go kill Wendell Green.
(d) Go score some crank.
2. What does Rebecca think that Chipper reminds her of in chapter seven when he is grinning after counting out his money?
(a) A cheap suite.
(b) A buzzard.
(c) A dead end to a rough road.
3. What does Ebbie say when Jack explains that it was George Rathbun in the truck with him listening to the loud music?
(a) Can I meet him?
(c) So what?
(d) Who is that?
4. In Chapter three, what is Dale looking over that make the current killer look a lot like the killings that Albert Fish had done?
(a) The similarity in the locations in which the vicitms were found.
(b) Letters that were written to the vicitims' families.
(c) The murder weapons.
(d) The similarities in the way that the victims looked.
5. Which of the following is NOT true of Henry Leyden?
(a) He is the dj for a radio station.
(b) He has several secret identities.
(c) He is in a wheel chair.
(d) He is blind.
6. What surprised Richie Bumstead about the Thunder Five?
(a) They were humanitarians.
(b) There were all independently wealthy.
(c) They were all very religious.
(d) They were very smart and had gone to college.
7. What is in the box that is delivered to Jack in Chapter nine?
(a) A nest of smashed robin's eggs.
(b) A shoe with a foot inside.
(c) A picture of a tower.
(d) A cd.
8. What body part did the Fisherman want from Irma?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her left arm.
(c) Her right leg.
(d) Her kneck.
9. What does Henry say that he is going to go do in Chapter four?
(a) Be the dj at the Strawberry Festival at Maxton's.
(b) Meet up with the Rat.
(c) Go on a date with Alice.
(d) Go give a speech at a school assembly.
10. What does Rebecca write down that Burny says to her in the hallway?
(b) Albert Fish, Chicago.
(c) Fritz Haarman, Hanover.
(d) Gorg, Crimson King.
11. What does Henry tell Jack about digital phones?
(a) They will last a lot longer and go through the washing machine easier.
(b) They are harder to break.
(c) They are not worth the money.
(d) They are harder to snoop.
12. What does Beezer say when Bear Girl tells him not to get into any fights in Chapter eleven?
(a) When have you ever known me to fight?
(b) I won't start anything, but I'll finish it.
(c) I know what I'm doing.
(d) I'm a brewer not a bawler.
13. Whose hand writing does Jack find on the note pad in Chapter nine?
(b) His dead mother's.
(d) A child's.
14. What does Speedy say that Jack will have to do if Tyler isn't brought back soon?
(a) Bring Tyler's mother through.
(b) Kill Tyler.
(c) Go join Tyler.
(d) Kill Tyler's father.
15. What does Judy find in the fisherman's creel in Chapter five?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A picture of Tyler being held.
(c) A note from the Fisherman.
(d) One of Tyler's fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pam say when Danny tells her that he will pull out his gun if Beezer even looks like he wants to fight in Chapter thirteen?
2. What does Dale tell Danny that Beezer and his friends are there to do?
3. What is the dog eating in Chapter two?
4. Who does Doc pull out of the window of a car?
5. Where does Rebecca tell Chipper that Burny ought to be?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)