|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13-14; Part 3: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judy find in the fisherman's creel in Chapter five?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A note from the Fisherman.
(c) A picture of Tyler being held.
(d) One of Tyler's fingers.
2. What does Rebecca think that Chipper reminds her of in chapter seven when he is grinning after counting out his money?
(a) A dead end to a rough road.
(c) A buzzard.
(d) A cheap suite.
3. What does Dale tell Danny that Beezer and his friends are there to do?
(a) Keep the police safe.
(b) Help with the parking.
(c) Clear out the roads.
(d) Crowd control.
4. What does Jack say when Estelle Packard asks him if he is her father?
(a) He tells her that her father sent him and will be here soon.
(b) He says no.
(c) He tells her he is her father.
(d) He tells her her father is dead.
5. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
(a) Old West festival.
(b) Watermelon festival.
(c) Apple festival.
(d) Strawberry festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
2. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
3. What does Ebbie say when Jack explains that it was George Rathbun in the truck with him listening to the loud music?
4. What does Jack find in the road when he flips to the other side in Chapter nine?
5. What does Judy write on the note pad in Chapter two?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)