|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13-14; Part 3: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beezer say he is going to do when he takes the camera from Wendell?
(a) Hand it over to the police.
(b) Shove it down Wendell's throat.
(c) Mail Wendell the pieces.
(d) Clean the camera out.
2. What does Henry say that he is going to go do in Chapter four?
(a) Be the dj at the Strawberry Festival at Maxton's.
(b) Go on a date with Alice.
(c) Meet up with the Rat.
(d) Go give a speech at a school assembly.
3. What does Wendell envision his coverage of the Fisherman murders doing?
(a) Get him on Nightline.
(b) Winning him the Pulitzer.
(c) Earn him a spot as a famous reporter.
(d) Make him rich.
4. What does Jack say when Estelle Packard asks him if he is her father?
(a) He tells her he is her father.
(b) He tells her that her father sent him and will be here soon.
(c) He tells her her father is dead.
(d) He says no.
5. What is Burny suffering from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fred Marshall tell Dale after Tyler goes missing?
2. What does Henry tell Jack about digital phones?
3. What does Jack tell Dale to do with the 911 tape from the Fisherman?
4. What does Danny think that Beezer and Dale look like in Chapter thirteen when he sees them talking outside of Ed's Eats and Dawgs?
5. What surprised Richie Bumstead about the Thunder Five?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)