|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4; Part 2: Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dog eating in Chapter two?
(a) Irma's ear.
(b) Irma's head.
(c) Irma's hand.
(d) Irma's foot.
2. What does Fred read had been found on John Wesley Irkenham's dismembered body?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Bite marks.
(c) Fresh tattoos.
(d) Burn marks.
3. What signs should be put up in French Landing as it is explained in Chapter two?
(a) Warning! Slippage in progress! Pass at your own risk!
(b) Warning! Death abides here and will be happy to visit you.
(c) Warning! Fisherman is casting his nets! Keep your children close!
(d) Warning! Pot holes and low water bridges ensue.
4. What does Jack do with the robin's egg that he finds in the ash tray of his pick up truck in Chapter four?
(a) Smashes it in the grass.
(b) Puts it in his fridge.
(c) Puts it back in the ash tray.
(d) Throws it away.
5. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
(a) Strawberry festival.
(b) Apple festival.
(c) Watermelon festival.
(d) Old West festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
2. What does Judy find in the fisherman's creel in Chapter five?
3. Which of the following is true of Irma Freneau?
4. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
5. What is the one act a homicide detective must never commit?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)