|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4; Part 2: Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack find in his refrigerator when he goes to get another egg?
(a) A finger.
(b) A robin's egg.
(d) A red feather.
2. What does Fred read had been found on John Wesley Irkenham's dismembered body?
(a) Burn marks.
(b) Stab wounds.
(c) Bite marks.
(d) Fresh tattoos.
3. How does Henry say that he is able to find the handle of the truck without grasping to find it?
(c) It makes a sound.
(d) He isn't sure but it's pretty cool.
4. What does T.J. find when he goes back to get Tyler?
(a) One of Tyler's shoes and a black feather.
(b) A group of bees on one of Tyler's shoes.
(c) Tyler's bike and nothing else.
(d) Bike tracks going into the bushes but nothing else there.
5. What does Henry say is happening that makes him think he is going crazy?
(a) He hears his mother singing to him.
(b) He can hear children giggling when he opens the back door.
(c) He smells his wife's perfume in his kitchen.
(d) He hears his wife walking through the house at night and goes to look for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crow do that makes Tyler step closer to it?
2. What does Jack do with the robin's egg that he finds in the ash tray of his pick up truck in Chapter four?
3. What does Judy find in the fisherman's creel in Chapter five?
4. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
5. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)