|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4; Part 2: Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) It is not described.
(b) Put into a wood chipper.
(c) Mailed back to the parents.
(d) Partially eaten.
2. In Chapter three, what is Dale looking over that make the current killer look a lot like the killings that Albert Fish had done?
(a) Letters that were written to the vicitims' families.
(b) The similarities in the way that the victims looked.
(c) The similarity in the locations in which the vicitms were found.
(d) The murder weapons.
3. What body part did the Fisherman want from Irma?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her left arm.
(c) Her right leg.
(d) Her kneck.
4. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
(a) Old West festival.
(b) Strawberry festival.
(c) Watermelon festival.
(d) Apple festival.
5. What does Burny pick up off the desk in Chapter five?
(a) Butch's pet rock.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) Car keys.
(d) A stapler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fred tell the police when he calls in Chapter six?
2. How does Henry say that he is able to find the handle of the truck without grasping to find it?
3. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
4. What is Burny suffering from?
5. What does T.J. find when he goes back to get Tyler?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)