|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4; Part 2: Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say is happening that makes him think he is going crazy?
(a) He hears his wife walking through the house at night and goes to look for her.
(b) He smells his wife's perfume in his kitchen.
(c) He hears his mother singing to him.
(d) He can hear children giggling when he opens the back door.
2. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
(a) Thunder Five.
(b) Four Blind Rats.
(c) Lightning Seven.
(d) They do not have a name.
3. Which of the following is NOT true of Henry Leyden?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is in a wheel chair.
(c) He is the dj for a radio station.
(d) He has several secret identities.
4. Where is Irma's body located?
(a) Ed's Eats & Dawgs.
(b) Hawg Trough Cafe.
(c) Pork Bellie BBQ.
5. What does the crow do that makes Tyler step closer to it?
(a) Says his name.
(b) Flies circles close to Tyler's head.
(c) Spits out a ring.
(d) Begins humming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one act a homicide detective must never commit?
2. What does Henry say that he is going to go do in Chapter four?
3. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
4. What does Judy write on the note pad in Chapter two?
5. What is the dog eating in Chapter two?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)