|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say when Jack says that he did feel like a cop when he went back to the police station rather than a person playing a cop?
(a) It means Jack is back where he belongs.
(b) It means that Jack is going to catch the Fisherman.
(c) It means that Jack was running toward the problem and not away from it.
(d) It means that Tyler has a chance.
2. What is Burny suffering from?
3. What does Dale think that Jack's pictures look like?
(a) Like some pictures his grandmother used to have.
(b) Modern art.
(c) Like a dream he has had.
(d) Pictures that a child would draw.
4. What does Jack tell Fred that he wants to do?
(a) Look at Tyler's room.
(b) Put out a plea on the radio for anyone with information.
(c) Get a closer look at the bike and the shoe.
(d) Talk to Judy.
5. In Chapter three, what is Dale looking over that make the current killer look a lot like the killings that Albert Fish had done?
(a) Letters that were written to the vicitims' families.
(b) The similarity in the locations in which the vicitms were found.
(c) The murder weapons.
(d) The similarities in the way that the victims looked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dale say that Jack does that enables him to solve cases?
2. What does the crow do that makes Tyler step closer to it?
3. What does Fred Marshall tell Dale after Tyler goes missing?
4. What does Jack tell Dale to do with the price he has quoted Jack on the house in Chapter four?
5. What does Jack find in the road when he flips to the other side in Chapter nine?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)