|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
(a) His granddaughter helps him pick out clothes.
(b) The walk-in closet his wife organized when she was still living.
(c) Henry has a few lady friends.
(d) No one is really sure.
2. What does Judy find in the fisherman's creel in Chapter five?
(a) One of Tyler's fingers.
(b) A cassette tape.
(c) A note from the Fisherman.
(d) A picture of Tyler being held.
3. What does Henry say when Jack says that he did feel like a cop when he went back to the police station rather than a person playing a cop?
(a) It means that Jack was running toward the problem and not away from it.
(b) It means that Tyler has a chance.
(c) It means that Jack is going to catch the Fisherman.
(d) It means Jack is back where he belongs.
4. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) Partially eaten.
(b) Put into a wood chipper.
(c) It is not described.
(d) Mailed back to the parents.
5. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His bookie.
(c) The bank.
(d) His father-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does T.J. find when he goes back to get Tyler?
2. What does Jack tell Dale to do with the price he has quoted Jack on the house in Chapter four?
3. What does Henry say that he is going to go do in Chapter four?
4. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
5. What does Rebecca think that Chipper reminds her of in chapter seven when he is grinning after counting out his money?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)