|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack think but does not say in Chapter nine when he tells Fred that he will find both Tyler and perhaps Judy's mind?
(a) That they may be nothing but mush when Fred gets them back.
(b) That they are in the same place.
(c) That he is lying.
(d) That neither may be the same when Fred gets them back.
2. What does Henry say that he is going to go do in Chapter four?
(a) Go give a speech at a school assembly.
(b) Meet up with the Rat.
(c) Go on a date with Alice.
(d) Be the dj at the Strawberry Festival at Maxton's.
3. In Chapter three, what is Dale looking over that make the current killer look a lot like the killings that Albert Fish had done?
(a) The murder weapons.
(b) The similarities in the way that the victims looked.
(c) The similarity in the locations in which the vicitms were found.
(d) Letters that were written to the vicitims' families.
4. What does Judy write on the note pad in Chapter two?
(a) There is no death but what we choose.
(b) Follow the raven.
(c) The Black House is the doorway to the Abbalah.
(d) The Crimson King will rule again.
5. What does Burny pick up off the desk in Chapter five?
(a) A stapler.
(b) Car keys.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) Butch's pet rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack find in the road when he flips to the other side in Chapter nine?
2. What does Speedy say that Jack will have to do if Tyler isn't brought back soon?
3. What does Henry say when Jack says that he did feel like a cop when he went back to the police station rather than a person playing a cop?
4. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
5. What does Dale say that Jack does that enables him to solve cases?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)