|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
(a) Four Blind Rats.
(b) Thunder Five.
(c) They do not have a name.
(d) Lightning Seven.
2. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
(a) Old fadded white wash.
(b) Several different colors.
3. Where is Irma's body located?
(a) Hawg Trough Cafe.
(b) Ed's Eats & Dawgs.
(d) Pork Bellie BBQ.
4. What did Dale's dad tell him would happen if Dale went into farming halfhearted?
(a) Dale would loose everything he had.
(b) Dale would find out what hell on Earth really was.
(c) Dale would become a mule.
(d) Dale would learn to love it.
5. What body part did the Fisherman want from Irma?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her left arm.
(c) Her right leg.
(d) Her kneck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought does Jack have when he first arrives at the police station in Chapter eight that makes him feel immediately guilty?
2. What signs should be put up in French Landing as it is explained in Chapter two?
3. What does Fred Marshall tell Dale after Tyler goes missing?
4. What does Dale say that Jack does that enables him to solve cases?
5. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)