Part 1: Chapter 1-3
• The local police are reading the paper with the latest updates about the Fisherman killer.
• Charles Burnside arrived several years earlier with no prior history that could be found and a diagnosis of Alzheimer's that seems to come and go.
• Fred is worried about his wife July and her increasingly odd behavior and worries about her mental state.
• Dale is looking over the letters that the Fisherman killer has written and comparing them to the letters Albert Fish wrote years earlier.
• Dale knows that he needs to have Jack working on the Fisherman case if he wants to solve it.
Part 1: Chapter 4; Part 2: Chapter 5-6
• Jack is having waking dreams in which there are red feathers and he finds a robin's egg in his refrigerator.
• Henry confides in Jack that he is worried that he is going insane because Henry hears his wife walking in...
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)