Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best thing to do when you have a decision to make and do not know what to do?
(a) Sit in a corner with your arms around your knees, and just start rocking back and forth.
(b) Something, anything; making a mistake is better than doing nothing.
(c) Call your mother for advice.
(d) Flip a coin.
2. What does Anne sometimes use her index cards for?
(a) Nothing, she throws them all away.
(b) Set design.
(c) Short assignments, to get writing again.
(d) Thought provoking party favors.
3. According to Anne, what does being a writer guarantee?
(a) You will travel and meet many interesting people.
(b) You will get published and receive lots of money.
(c) You will become neurotic.
(d) You will spend too much time alone.
4. According to Anne, your unconscious cannot work when this is going on.
(a) When you cannot get a particular song out of your head.
(b) When you are jealous.
(c) When you are breathing down its neck.
(d) When KFKD is on.
5. A moral position is not a message, but what is it according to Anne?
(a) Something to spend a couple of paragraphs on in your book.
(b) Wishful thinking.
(c) A passionate caring inside you.
(d) Something you need to make sure everyone believes, or you shouldn't associate with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are good ways to start writing groups?
2. How many people have told Anne they were thankful to know what the wire was on champagne bottles?
3. How does Anne write at times when she is stuck?
4. According to Anne, when did we hear and listen to our intuition?
5. Before she sends copies to her editor or agent, who reads Anne's drafts for her?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)