|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. You brought your work into being, what does Anne say you must give it every day?
(a) You do not have to give your work anything on a daily basis.
(b) Food, health, advice, and love.
(c) Time and patience.
(d) Good plot lines and a terrific set.
2. What other writing skill did Anne use to write her letter to Sam?
(a) One-inch picture frame.
(b) Calling around.
(d) School lunches.
3. What is libel?
(a) What you can sue the papers for and get lots of money.
(b) It is the liberty within us all.
(c) Defamation by written or printed word.
(d) Making untrue accusations.
4. Why does Anne state that writing matters?
(a) Only to heal the writer.
(b) Because you can get published.
(c) Because you can affect the heart and spirit of the reader.
(d) To heal the writer and get published.
5. What soothes and heals Anne when she is paranoid, jealous, or upset for any reason?
(a) Going to the beach.
(c) Calling around.
(d) Asprin and a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to quiet KFKD?
2. Where did Sam's pastor say is the only place we can find peace?
3. What does Anne suggest students do when faced with "writer's block?"
4. What does Anne suggest feedback from someone close to you yields?
5. According to Anne, what should our stories encompass?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)