|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne state that financial success guarantees a writer?
(a) More paranoia.
(b) Many book signings.
(c) Adoring fans.
(d) A more expensive set of problems.
2. How does Anne write at times when she is stuck?
(a) As if she was dying tomorrow.
(b) She writes in first person.
(c) As if she will live forever.
(d) She does not write at all, but goes to the beach instead.
3. What does Anne state is the most degrading occupational hazard of being a writer?
(a) Unruly characters.
4. You brought your work into being, what does Anne say you must give it every day?
(a) Food, health, advice, and love.
(b) You do not have to give your work anything on a daily basis.
(c) Good plot lines and a terrific set.
(d) Time and patience.
5. What is the name of the wire that covers all champagne corks?
(a) Cork holder.
(c) Wire hood.
(d) Wire thingy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to quiet KFKD?
2. When you start thinking like a writer, where does Anne suggest you get your material?
3. When you are stuck in your writing, but you can not leave it alone, what is something Anne suggests to try?
4. According to Anne, what does being a writer guarantee?
5. Secretly, why do some people attend Anne's writing class?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)