|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 121 - 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Reverend observe about the pageant?
(a) That it has shown that humankind is flawed.
(b) That it has shown that humankind is united.
(c) That it has shown that humankind is evil.
(d) That it has shown that humankind is hilarious.
2. Where will the event be held if the weather is rainy?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In the grand dining room.
(c) At the town hall.
(d) In the ballroom.
3. What does the cook prepare for the event preparers?
4. When the pageant starts again after the intermission, what does the young woman who takes to the stage personify?
5. Where does Isa invite William to go while they are in the barn?
(a) The stables.
(b) The lily pond.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The greenhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isa mock lines from the pageant with?
2. What does the first player who comes out on stage represent?
3. How does the audience react to the pageant?
4. What does Miss La Trobe see on the faces of the audience?
5. What does Mr. Oliver dream of?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)