Quiz: Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who prompts Betsey to believe that there is never enough when it comes to love?
a) Her parents.
2. Who does Vida shout at in Chapter 6?
3. Which word describes the girl who wants Betsey to teach her to double-dutch?
4. What does Allard threaten to do to people who bother him at school?
a) Shoot them.
b) Burn them.
c) Hit them.
d) Stab them.
5. What helps Betsey break into her new class successfully?
a) Vida's homework help.
b) Eugene's strength.
c) Her father's lessons.
d) Her mother's traditionalism.
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)