Quiz: Chapter 12 to Chapter 13
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the topic of the conversation Jane has with Betsey in Chapter 13?
2. What is Carrie doing when Betsey comes home from school crying?
a) Dusting a bookshelf.
b) Feeding the family pet.
c) Washing dishes.
d) Polishing crystal.
3. What is the purpose of Chapter 13?
a) For Jane to return.
b) To get rid of Carrie.
c) For Greer to be shown as a strict disciplinarian.
d) For Betsey to become a woman.
4. Who does Betsey compare the poet she wanted tow rite about to?
5. What is the name of the poet...
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)