Short Answer Key
Detailed Summary & Analysis
1. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
2. Where do the Smith's live?
The suburbs of London.
3. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
4. Who is Mary?
The Smith's cook and maid.
5. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
6. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
7. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
8. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
Milk and porridge.
9. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
She wanted to set a good example for the children.
10. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
11. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King...
This section contains 2,545 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)