|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Captains and their ships.
(c) Cats and mice.
(d) The sun and the moon.
2. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
(a) It is in German.
(b) It is filled with quotes from famous British authors.
(c) It is filled with expletives.
(d) It is random and makes no sense.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) John and Sherlock.
(b) Bobby and Bobby.
(c) Mary and Bobby.
(d) Mary and Mary.
4. Whom does Mr. Martin claim is going crazy?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
5. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
(a) He does not have any tea.
(b) His doorbell is broken.
(c) He is not English.
(d) He is uninsured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to identify the members of the Watson clan?
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
3. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
4. What city do the Martin's have in common?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)