|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
(a) No one.
(b) He did.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Where is the door?
(b) Is there a fire here?
(c) Have you a light?
(d) Where is the tea?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
(a) The Engine.
(b) Coach No. 1.
(c) Coach No. 2.
(d) Coach No. 8.
4. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
(b) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(c) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
(d) Why does he jump when he could climb?
5. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
(a) Stand behind the divan.
(b) Answer the door.
(c) Pour the tea.
(d) Take off his helmet and sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mrs. Martin ride?
2. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mr. Martin ride?
3. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
4. How does Mr. Smith calm the agitated Mrs. Smith before the Martins arrive?
5. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)