|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Robyard Brownling.
(b) Rubert Kiping.
(c) Robert Kipling.
(d) Rudyard Browning.
2. Whom did Dr. Mackenzie-King operate on before he operated on Parker?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
3. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
(a) Bromfield Street.
(b) Martin Ave.
(c) Piccadilly Street.
(d) Cherry Lane.
4. What excuse does Mrs. Smith give for Mr. Smith's ill temper?
(a) He has wet his pants.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He did not get a nap that afternoon.
(d) He is foolish at heart.
5. What comment does Mr. Martin make about Mary's poem?
(a) It sent chills up his spine.
(b) It was marvelous.
(c) There was a certain warmth in the lines.
(d) It was timid, dull, and exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
2. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
3. How does Mr. Smith calm the agitated Mrs. Smith before the Martins arrive?
4. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
5. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)