|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Mary and Mary.
(b) Bobby and Bobby.
(c) John and Sherlock.
(d) Mary and Bobby.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
(d) Orange juice.
3. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) True stories.
(b) Tall tales.
(c) Adventure stories.
(d) Fairy tales.
4. What sound do the Smiths argue about?
(a) The meaning of a ringing doorbell.
(b) The caller on the telephone.
(c) The sound of Mary's shoes.
(d) The meaning of the gong.
5. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
(a) Her own story.
(b) They are ridiculous people.
(c) It is time for bed.
(d) She wants to quit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
2. What appears unusual about Mr. and Mrs. Martin's relationship during their first scene?
3. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
4. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
5. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)