|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
(a) The air.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) The tarts.
(d) The biscuits.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
(b) The chair.
(c) The floor.
(d) The lamp.
3. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She poured him tea last Tuesday.
(c) She extinguished his first fires.
(d) She was in the kitchen when he was putting out the fire.
4. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
5. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
(a) A typist.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) A shop-assistant.
(d) A clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to identify the members of the Watson clan?
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
3. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
4. What sound do the Smiths argue about?
5. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)