|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
(a) Orange juice.
2. Why does Mary scold Mr. and Mrs. Martin?
(a) For being arrested.
(b) For arriving late.
(c) For sleeping on the divan.
(d) For going out that afternoon.
3. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Robyard Brownling.
(b) Rubert Kiping.
(c) Robert Kipling.
(d) Rudyard Browning.
4. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
(a) It is easily broken.
(b) It is ageless.
(c) It is easily fooled.
(d) It does not really exist.
5. What comment does Mrs. Smith make about the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold"?
(a) Almost unbelievable.
(c) It must be true because colds are terribly common.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary?
2. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
3. What excuse does Mrs. Smith give for Mr. Smith's ill temper?
4. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
5. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)