|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow.
(d) A knife.
2. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
(a) The train was late.
(b) They got lost.
(c) Mary wouldn't answer the door.
3. Whom does Mr. Martin claim is going crazy?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
4. What does Mrs. Martin offer to trade for a coffin?
(a) A gold ring.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Her mother-in-law's slippers.
(d) A silver salver.
5. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(d) A foot rub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
2. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
3. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
4. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
5. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)