|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(b) The first half.
(d) The second half.
2. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
(c) Drinking tea.
(d) Pushing her offstage.
3. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
(a) A lorry.
(b) A train.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A tractor.
4. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(a) Poo Poo.
(b) Doo doo.
(c) Darn it.
5. How does the Fire Chief act in response to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He eats the scones, but does not pour the tea.
(b) He answers the door.
(c) He stands in front of the divan.
(d) He sits down without removing his helmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
4. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
5. According to Mr. Martin, where does charity begin?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)