|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) True stories.
(b) Adventure stories.
(c) Fairy tales.
(d) Tall tales.
2. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
(a) She offers to go search for a fire.
(b) She offers to pour the tea.
(c) She points out the door.
(d) She is willing to give him a kiss.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
4. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
(a) The same train as Mrs. Smith.
(b) She takes a cab.
(c) The 9:30 train.
(d) The same train as Mr. Martin.
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
(a) The perfect wedding gift.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A peacekeeping tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
2. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
3. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
4. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
5. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)