|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(b) Doo doo.
(c) Poo Poo.
(d) Darn it.
2. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
(a) Because they are entertainers.
(b) They have had an adventurous day.
(c) Because the television is broken.
(d) Because they travel a great deal.
3. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Watson.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
(a) The doctor left a hole in his side.
(b) Mary developed the hiccups.
(c) Mrs. Smith died.
(d) A conscientious doctor should die with his patient.
5. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the first two times?
(a) He did.
(c) No one.
(d) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
2. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
3. Why does Mr. Smith refuse to follow the advice he is given by the Fire Chief?
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
5. Which character suddenly says, "I've been goosed."?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)