|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Martin offer to trade for a coffin?
(a) A silver salver.
(b) Her mother-in-law's slippers.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) A gold ring.
2. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Mary and Bobby.
(b) Mary and Mary.
(c) Bobby and Bobby.
(d) John and Sherlock.
3. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mr. Smith.
4. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
(a) The lamp.
(b) The floor.
(d) The chair.
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
(a) A chamber pot.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A bottle of rum.
(d) A robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
2. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
3. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
4. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
5. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)