|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
(b) He helped her find her seat.
(c) He held her coat.
(d) He moved to give her the window seat.
2. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(a) A confessor.
(b) Police Chief.
(d) A conductor.
4. According to Mr. Martin, where does charity begin?
(a) At church.
(b) Over the hedge.
(c) At home.
(d) In the bedroom.
5. What comment does Mrs. Smith make about the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold"?
(a) Almost unbelievable.
(b) It must be true because colds are terribly common.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
2. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
3. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
4. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)