|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
(a) He did.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Smith.
2. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
3. What city do the Martin's have in common?
(d) New York.
4. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(c) William, the shop-assistant.
(d) A monophysite priest.
5. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The city of London.
(c) The suburbs of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
2. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
3. What does Mary claim is her real name?
4. How long was the Fire Chief standing outside the house by the door?
5. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)