|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
(a) 1:00 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 4:45 p.m.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
(a) The biscuits.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) The tarts.
(d) The air.
3. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(b) The second half.
(c) The first half.
4. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) The Royal Navy.
(c) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) No one.
5. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
(a) Mary wouldn't answer the door.
(c) The train was late.
(d) They got lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
2. Where do the Smith's live?
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is William?
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
5. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)