|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) The Fire Chief and Mary.
(b) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(a) A conductor.
(c) A confessor.
(d) Police Chief.
3. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Captains and their ships.
(c) Cats and mice.
(d) The sun and the moon.
4. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(c) The second half.
(d) The first half.
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) Thin air.
(b) Rose tinted glasses.
(c) The door.
(d) The window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
2. Why does Mr. Smith refuse to follow the advice he is given by the Fire Chief?
3. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
4. Where do the Smith's live?
5. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)