|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
2. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold", what is the main subject of the story?
(a) A listing of genealogies.
(b) The work of a famous doctor.
(c) The cure for the common cold.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
4. According to Mrs. Smith, why does she need to learn Spanish?
(a) To read the newspaper.
(b) To talk to Mr. Smith.
(c) To make herself understood.
(d) To chat with Mary.
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
(b) A peacekeeping tool.
(c) The perfect wedding gift.
(d) A laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
2. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
4. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
5. What nickname does Mary give herself?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)