|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
(a) She says they are not who they claim to be.
(b) She applauds.
(c) She reprimands them for being foolish.
(d) She sighs and says, "Just like last week."
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
(a) A laugh.
(b) The perfect wedding gift.
(d) A peacekeeping tool.
3. Who is Mary?
(a) The Smith's cook and maid.
(b) The next door neighbor.
(c) The Smith's daughter.
(d) The Martin's cook and maid.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
5. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(b) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(c) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(d) The day before yesterday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
2. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
3. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
4. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)