|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Bobby and Bobby.
(b) Mary and Mary.
(c) John and Sherlock.
(d) Mary and Bobby.
2. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) It is running backwards.
(b) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(c) She does not have her reading glasses.
(d) She must pour the tea.
3. Why did the Fire Chief stand outside by the door for a long time before ringing the bell?
(a) He was looking for a fire.
(b) He was humming.
(c) He was talking to Mary.
(d) He was thinking.
4. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The city of London.
(b) The suburbs of London.
5. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
(a) True love.
(b) Fiery anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
2. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
3. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
4. According to Mr. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
5. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)