|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
2. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
(a) For missing dinner.
(b) For sleeping on the divan.
(c) For being arrested.
(d) For going out that afternoon.
3. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(d) A foot rub.
4. According to Mr. Smith, what will happen if one caresses a circle?
(a) It will melt.
(b) One might face a vicious lawsuit in the morning.
(d) It will turn vicious.
5. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
(a) She poured him tea last Tuesday.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She extinguished his first fires.
(d) She was in the kitchen when he was putting out the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
2. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
3. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
4. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
5. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)