|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
(a) She poured him tea last Tuesday.
(b) She extinguished his first fires.
(c) She is his cousin.
(d) She was in the kitchen when he was putting out the fire.
2. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
(a) They snore and sing in their sleep.
(b) They eat too little and drink too much.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses, and drinking.
(d) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, why have there been so few fires the past year?
(a) The rain has been too heavy.
(b) The tariffs have been too high.
(c) The price of tea has been terribly high.
(d) The children are too well behaved.
4. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
(a) The cause of his death.
(b) The manner of his death.
(c) The date of his death.
(d) The time of his death.
5. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(b) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(c) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(d) The day before yesterday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
2. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
3. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
4. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
5. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)