|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
2. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
(a) The age of the newborn babies.
(b) The actions of the deceased.
(c) The time of the accident.
(d) The time.
3. In Mrs. Smith's story, "The Bouquet", why does the fiancé take back the bouquet of flowers?
(a) To give them to his mother.
(b) To paint them yellow.
(c) To get a refund.
(d) To teach his fiancée a lesson.
4. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
(a) He was not expecting visitors.
(b) He thinks the Martins have already eaten.
(c) He is hungry and has been waiting for them to arrive.
(d) Mr. Martin is wearing his suit.
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
(a) A robin.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A bottle of rum.
(d) A chamber pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do the Martin's have in common?
2. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
3. Why does Mr. Smith refuse to follow the advice he is given by the Fire Chief?
4. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
5. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)