|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
2. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
(a) William, the shop-assistant.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) A monophysite priest.
(d) The Fire Chief.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what will happen if one caresses a circle?
(a) It will melt.
(c) One might face a vicious lawsuit in the morning.
(d) It will turn vicious.
4. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
(a) The aquaduct.
(b) The cat.
(c) The turkeys.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
(a) She is wearing Mr. Smith's suit.
(b) She is still wearing the same clothes as before.
(c) She is wearing a bathrobe.
(d) Her dress is on backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, why have there been so few fires the past year?
2. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
3. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
4. Who might pay for the Watson children's schooling?
5. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)