|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(b) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(c) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(d) The day before yesterday.
2. What poem does Mary recite?
(a) The Blaze.
(b) The Fire.
(d) Poor Poetry.
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is William?
(a) A typist.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A monophysite priest.
(d) A shop-assistant.
4. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(b) It is running backwards.
(c) She must pour the tea.
(d) She does not have her reading glasses.
5. According to Mrs. Smith, why does she need to learn Spanish?
(a) To read the newspaper.
(b) To make herself understood.
(c) To chat with Mary.
(d) To talk to Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
2. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
3. What nickname does Mary give herself?
4. Why does Mrs. Martin want the Fire Chief to retell the story of "The Headcold"?
5. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)