|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
(a) A peacekeeping tool.
(b) A laugh.
(d) The perfect wedding gift.
2. Why did the Fire Chief ring the doorbell?
(a) To finish the tea.
(b) To be admitted to the house.
(c) He did not ring the bell.
(d) To put out the fire.
3. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(b) In the south of France.
(c) In a treehouse in London park.
(d) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
4. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
(b) The Martins.
(c) No one.
(d) The Fire Chief.
5. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
(a) They don't have the right to have their fires put out.
(b) They drive on the wrong side of the road.
(c) They cannot be insured.
(d) They do not know how to make tea properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
2. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
3. What inconsistencies exist about Mrs. Watson's appearance?
4. Whom did Dr. Mackenzie-King operate on before he operated on Parker?
5. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)