|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(b) A confessor.
(c) Police Chief.
(d) A conductor.
2. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
(a) Captains and their ships.
(b) Dogs and cats.
(c) The sun and the moon.
(d) Cats and mice.
3. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
(a) For sleeping on the divan.
(b) For missing dinner.
(c) For going out that afternoon.
(d) For being arrested.
4. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
(a) She is wearing Mr. Smith's suit.
(b) She is wearing a bathrobe.
(c) Her dress is on backwards.
(d) She is still wearing the same clothes as before.
5. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
(a) They snore and sing in their sleep.
(b) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses, and drinking.
(d) They eat too little and drink too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
2. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
3. How does Mr. Martin bid the Fire Chief farewell?
4. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
5. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)