|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, why have there been so few fires the past year?
(a) The children are too well behaved.
(b) The tariffs have been too high.
(c) The price of tea has been terribly high.
(d) The rain has been too heavy.
3. What poem does Mary recite?
(a) Poor Poetry.
(c) The Blaze.
(d) The Fire.
4. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
(a) Solitude and quiet.
(d) His tea.
5. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) A shop-assistant.
(c) A typist.
(d) A clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
3. What nickname does Mary give herself?
4. In the story, "The Headcold", who caught the cold?
5. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)