|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
(a) He was too busy.
(b) He did not have his reading glasses.
(c) He wasn't there yet.
(d) He was downstairs finishing his tea.
2. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) Fairy tales.
(b) Tall tales.
(c) True stories.
(d) Adventure stories.
3. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
4. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
(a) They eat too much and drink too little.
(b) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses and drinking.
(d) They snore and sing in their sleep.
5. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
(a) It is filled with quotes from famous British authors.
(b) It is filled with expletives.
(c) It is random and makes no sense.
(d) It is in German.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Mrs. Smith make about the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold"?
2. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
3. When do the Watsons not have business competition?
4. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
5. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)