|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inconsistencies exist about Mrs. Watson's appearance?
(a) The color of her eyes.
(b) Her size and height.
(c) Her hair color.
(d) Her race.
2. Why does Mary recite a poem?
(a) To honor the Fire Chief.
(b) To honor the Smiths.
(c) To annoy the cast.
(d) To honor the Martins.
3. According to Mr. Martin, where does charity begin?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) Over the hedge.
(c) At home.
(d) At church.
4. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Tying his shoelace.
(d) Running up and down the tracks.
5. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
(a) It ticks.
(b) The bald soprano?
(c) A truly Cartesian quarter of an hour.
(d) She always wears her hair in the same style.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
2. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
3. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
4. Why does the Fire Chief need to leave the Smiths' house?
5. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)