|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Rudyard Browning.
(b) Robert Kipling.
(c) Rubert Kiping.
(d) Robyard Brownling.
2. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
(a) He did.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) No one.
3. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(b) Voice teacher.
(c) Commerical traveler.
4. In Mrs. Smith's story, "The Bouquet", why does the fiancé take back the bouquet of flowers?
(a) To get a refund.
(b) To paint them yellow.
(c) To teach his fiancée a lesson.
(d) To give them to his mother.
5. With what unamazing story does Mrs. Martin amaze the Smiths?
(a) She saw a man kneeling to tie his shoelace.
(b) She saw a dog barking at a mailman.
(c) Her grandmother has caught a cold.
(d) The train stopped three times before arriving at the station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary recite a poem?
2. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
4. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
5. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)