|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The city of London.
(c) The suburbs of London.
2. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Bobby Watson.
3. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
(b) The Royal Navy.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
4. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
(a) The date of his death.
(b) The cause of his death.
(c) The time of his death.
(d) The manner of his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
2. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
4. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)