|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A trip to London.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A silver salver.
2. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mr. Martin ride?
(a) Second class.
(b) First class.
3. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
4. Who is Mary?
(a) The Martin's cook and maid.
(b) The Smith's daughter.
(c) The Smith's cook and maid.
(d) The next door neighbor.
5. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
(a) A grandmother.
(c) A pocketknife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
2. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
3. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)