|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Watsons not have business competition?
(a) Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
(b) Tuesdays, Mondays, and Saturdays.
(c) Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
(d) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Tuesdays.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the floor is too hard.
(b) When the sun has set.
(c) When the day is done.
(d) When the chair doesn't have any.
3. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mrs. Martin ride?
(c) Second class.
(d) First class.
4. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
(a) Mr. Smith was hiding.
(b) Mr. Smith was in the kitchen.
(c) The Fire Chief was hiding.
(d) The Fire Chief was already in the kitchen.
5. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Martins?
(a) There's nothing burning at your house either?
(b) May I kiss your wife, sir?
(c) Have you any tea?
(d) Have you a door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
4. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
5. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)