|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
(a) He is hungry and has been waiting for them to arrive.
(b) Mr. Martin is wearing his suit.
(c) He thinks the Martins have already eaten.
(d) He was not expecting visitors.
2. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
(a) The age of the newborn babies.
(b) The time.
(c) The time of the accident.
(d) The actions of the deceased.
3. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
4. With what unamazing story does Mrs. Martin amaze the Smiths?
(a) The train stopped three times before arriving at the station.
(b) Her grandmother has caught a cold.
(c) She saw a dog barking at a mailman.
(d) She saw a man kneeling to tie his shoelace.
5. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They do not know each other.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
3. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
4. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
5. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)