|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
(a) His doorbell is broken.
(b) He is uninsured.
(c) He does not have any tea.
(d) He is not English.
2. Why is it difficult to identify the members of the Watson clan?
(a) They all look alike.
(b) They refuse to be identified as Watsons.
(c) They are all named Bobby.
(d) They keep changing names.
3. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
(b) Drinking tea.
(d) Pushing her offstage.
4. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
2. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what does she prefer over a sparrow in a barrow?
4. What does Mrs. Martin offer to trade for a coffin?
5. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)