|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Smith kiss the Fire Chief?
(a) She finds him charming.
(b) He claims to have saved her life.
(c) He pretends to be Mr. Smith.
(d) He is collecting kisses.
2. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
(a) She was sleepy.
(b) She heard a beautiful song and followed the notes.
(c) The Smiths had given her permission to leave.
(d) She was thirsty.
3. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
4. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
(a) 4:45 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 8:30 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
5. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
(a) The Martins.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character suddenly says, "I've been goosed."?
2. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
3. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
4. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
5. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)